The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
yo i got a crazy story to tell lol

aight so i figured out you can hold convo's with people if you press right on the d-pad. So im like :whoo: im bout to holla at some hoes at the beach. :gladbron:

So i get to the boardwalk, and some bytches responded to my "aye what up girl" , some actually held an entire convo. shyt is crazy, but anyway some bytches also be like :queen: so he curses them out :heh:

So i actually get to the beach and tried to holla at hoes, and they all boo'd up with their nikkas. Dudes actually started getting :fire: and tried to fight me because i tried to holla. :dead:

This game is fukking nuts brehs...i find something new everyday. Also if you take a stripper out 3 times, she'll give you head while you drive her to her house. :ahh:

This game>>>>

McPiff

#goat
Daps
London's version of the Weeknd mixed with Sade :wow:

Worldwide FM dropping gems

**worldwide fm is the best radio in this game hands down

So I'm driving around as Franklin in Rockford Hills and all of a sudden I hear someone around me say "Hey Franklin, what are you doing here"...:dwillhuh:

I look around to see that it was Michael in the street walking toward my car and I get an option to hang out with him on the spot :wow:

:damn: :damn: i was wondering if that shyt could happen in this game

:wow:

Anyone notice in the hood safari missions, its 3 dudes riding out of grove street on bikes?

One with a tank top in blue jeans, the other 2 in green

Fun fact: u see ryder, cj, and sweet in one mission on bikes if u pay attention
...yhr one where u go back to the frove to buy kilos

yeah when i saw that i went :gladbron: :krs: :banderas: :noah: :wow: :to:

nice touch

i just woke up and saw my girl playing the game :noah::blessed:

Last edited:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
I guess Rockstar didn't like the Lost biker gang. Johnny was the main character from Lost and Damned and they offed him and the Lost MCs like they weren't shyt. I haven't finished the story yet but that part sucked.

I don't like the Trevor character so far.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
i cant with this game. in the last 5 minutes

- i dived into water and some dude and a pawg were sittin all hugged up with their feet in the water by the pier. i felt my nikka franklin missin tanisha and in that moment his spirit took over. i grabbed both them bytches by the leg and pulled them in the water. they drowned. :lolbron:

- im walking in an area thats filled with prostitutes. i go to take a car and as soon as i do, 5 red dots pop up on the screen. the radio in the car shouts "grand theft auto" - i stole an undercover cop car! i drove out that bytch with the quickness :blessed:

- after i helped some dude get his bike back he sent me an email wiring me 100,000 in stock for his company. im bout to be rich. :blessed:

praise allah praise sweet baby jesus this game :blessed:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
ive tried to knock this nikka we are working
for wigs back a few times for the bugati but i cant open
the door or chop that fakkit up.
how do i get the whip man?
:ohlawd:

292wncw.gif

i was jealous as fukk when i saw that niga driving that bugatti :russ:

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps

- i dived into water and some dude and a pawg were sittin all hugged up with their feet in the water by the pier. i felt my nikka franklin missin tanisha and in that moment his spirit took over. i grabbed both them bytches by the leg and pulled them in the water. they drowned. :lolbron:

- im walking in an area thats filled with prostitutes. i go to take a car and as soon as i do, 5 red dots pop up on the screen. the radio in the car shouts "grand theft auto" - i stole an undercover cop car! i drove out that bytch with the quickness :blessed:

- after i helped some dude get his bike back he sent me an email wiring me 100,000 in stock for his company. im bout to be rich. :blessed:

my god just chased a limo down with paparazzi. yesssss :blessed:

yo moms

drunk
Daps

Bait cars? :gladbron:

What car was it?