The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
Fun fact: u see ryder, cj, and sweet in one mission on bikes if u pay attention
...yhr one where u go back to the frove to buy kilos

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This game is just too much man. I don't know how they pulled a game this size off on PS3/360. It seems like damn near everything was done with care. Nothing feels tacked on yet. I'm customizing my car and its almost as if I'm playing a legitimate racing game. I'm buying clothes from different stores and there is a HUGE variety of clothes that'll differentiate everyone online from each other.

I don't even see how people beat the game already it's like you just rushing it. I can't see someone just beating this game and putting it away, it's TOO much here to see and do.

Last edited:

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
do these tow missions with Tanya ever go somewhere?? I just did my third one and as far as I can see I'm not making any money and not getting any dome from that crackhead bytch. One more mission where I just pick up a car and drop it off and get nothing in return and imma merk that ho :upsetfavre:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
I just left the strip club and juliete said meet her out back.

I do but when I come her she starts acting funny.

End up just rolling out but next time how do I take her home?

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just left the strip club and juliete said meet her out back.

I do but when I come her she starts acting funny.

End up just rolling out but next time how do I take her home?
I met Infernus out the back and she just hopped in the whip and we went to her spot. :yeshrug: bytches acting funny and flaking on nikkas in games too?? :wow: Rockstar.

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
GTA V making me sin brehs :beli: I finally lost my virginity, drove through Franklyn's hood and picked up a hooker. Her head game was :noah: she made a kneeger nut hard. Soon as I came I regretted it, parked the car unto them train tracks and let the oncoming train take her demonic soul away.

Spent the next 40 minutes walking round the block...cleansing it from any hooker or demonically dressed female.

Concluded the feat by parking an oil truck next to the strip joint with C4 all over hit. I let the strip management know that they'll be outta business for the foreseeable future :birdman::mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
ive tried to knock this nikka we are working
for wigs back a few times for the bugati but i cant open
the door or chop that fakkit up.
how do i get the whip man?
:ohlawd:

292wncw.gif