The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
Played til 4am :ohlawd:

Woke up at 8 excited to get back to it :krs:

Anyone clear out grove st and survive? I kill about 4 dudes max before i get gunned down :damn:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not going to embarrass myself and admit how long it took me to knock that ese off the motorbike:damn:

But, yo that shootout with Frank and the fool Lamar against the eses, had me feeling like
6dwu.gif

:russ:
Man, I love this game :blessed:

Last edited:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One of the many first time I tried catching up with the ese on the motorbike, through frustration I started mowing down people through that crosswalk:pacspit: So, 5-0 started swarming, and I was like "I ain't go out like this:myman: Got out the car started firing, ducking, reloading, and clapping back like Rambo:bustback: Before the helicopter sniper'd me:sadbron:, i took out four pigs out:pachaha: would had been proud:blessed:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
So, an interesting random event happened with me a while after getting Trevor. I was just driving down the freeway and the white random encounter signal flash went off and the blue dot showed up an I go to it and see that there's a mannish looking Asian/Mexican chick on the ground by a car crash in the freeway median. So I help help out and Trevor was offering to take her to the hospital, much to her refusal and

turns out she was also in the crime game as a driver on a job that went sour and she was badly injured from the crash. So we have quite a lengthy dialogue on the way to her requested location and it turns out that if you get her there fast enough, she survives and becomes a wheelman that you can choose for heists later.:ohhh: Tho she can also die if you don't get her there in time and would just keel over in your car (I did the part twice cuz she died the first time cuz I thought I could fukk around on my phone just down the street from her off-the-books doctor, not knowing that she'd actually die after a certain amount of time passed, as there's no timer or anything), so you wouldn't get access to her later.

I just thought that was a really nice touch. R* the gawds. :blessed:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
so far this game is :ohlawd:, that first heist was piff. Finally just met Trevor, that dude gives no fukks. How he's introduced into the game left me straight up :deadmanny:

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So those of you that already have some play time

How many of you killed/helped Packie?
I helped Packie in that grocery store robbery near Strawberry. If you don't kill him he can be a crew member when doing heists.