The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
what is this ifruit app your supposed to train chop with?

yo moms

drunk
Daps
- im walking in an area thats filled with prostitutes. i go to take a car and as soon as i do, 5 red dots pop up on the screen. the radio in the car shouts "grand theft auto" - i stole an undercover cop car! i drove out that bytch with the quickness :blessed:

this happened to anyone else? :dwillhuh:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I just did the mission where I was Trevor and had to jump on the train with the motorbike. Every time I fukked up... I just heard Big Smoke's voice in the back of my head "ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE DAMN TRAIN!!!"

Little did I know, Rockstar was trollin the shyt out of me during that mission by calling that mini-achievement "Better than CJ"

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
yo someone give me some lessons on the stock market brehs....everything i invest in something it never returns any profit :snoop:
When you do Lester missions, invest ALL your money in the company's that he says will skyrocket due to the success of what he asks you to do. As soon as he gives you the mission, put all your money into the account he mentions will profit immediately. After you complete the mission you can sell all.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Why is shyt always down damnit? I just lost 20k in stocks because this bullshyt bawsaq is unavailable:beli:

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:rudy:i had zero fun driving around liberty city. i took a cab everywhere halfway into the game

you are literally the only person who shares that opinion. the driving in gta iv was the best its ever been.
IXBCuVA.png