The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Chrishaune

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just drove Lamar and this dude to the gun store to get a shotgun but I dont see any :why: What do I do breh?

It's there, pick up the pump shotgun and look for your options list at the bottom of the screen. There should be a option for "upgrades". Hit that button and buy the light attachment Lamar said to get for the shotgun. Had me confused at first too, but you have to use the d-pad on PS3 while looking at the gun selection to get to the shotgun on the wall. Half of the stuff is not in stock yet.

Fckumeen

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Over There...
It's there, pick up the pump shotgun and look for your options list at the bottom of the screen. There should be a option for "upgrades". Hit that button and buy the light attachment Lamar said to get for the shotgun. Had me confused at first too, but you have to use the d-pad on PS3 while looking at the gun selection to get to the shotgun on the wall. Half of the stuff is not in stock yet.

Thanks breh. I see now. :salute:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Ya'll better get in on that money glitch before it gets patched...Just made Franklin 120K in 5 mins....

There was an earlier post about this but this one shows u dont have to save over and over...Use Franklin as he has the best lung capacity. Once he gets the case down below, quickly switch to trevor or michael then switch back to Franklin (he'll have full health and lungs) and he will still be below and another suitcase will show up..This video says u resurface after collecting the suit cas but u dont have to.Do that as many times as u want and get rich u struggling fukkers

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
go rob someone you broke bytch. instead of glitching like a fukk nikka.

we really out here in these streets robbing places while you glitching in the ocean :pacspit:

im already stacked with money. Go rob someone in real life so u can play the game at your pad instead of having sleep overs at your man's house. :umad:

ridge

Daps
have you guys heard chief keef love sosa yet? its literally the only song i havent heard in the game