The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
Idk breh, as soon as you go to the impound lot they give u the option to get ur whips out for a fee. I got Trevor's monster truck out and Michael's Phantom yesterday after leaving them in random places.
:ohhh: say word... I havent even been driving any of my whip cause i thought once you leave them somewhere they gone. They all been just sitting in garages :to:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Only Michael can buy it :mjpls:

I'm at the part where all 3 characters are playable. I was looking for ways to generate money via business ownership. All I could I buy with Franklin was a garage and a new safe house. Neither generate money.

Makes sense tho....probably would arouse attention if I were able to

:patrice:

:mjpls:
Certain characters can only buy certain businesses. Idk why they got it like that, but that's how they got it setup.

Nuke Dukem

Da Bears
Daps
Reppin
Windy City
I think....... I think.......

I just got raped.......

I was playing as Trevor, and just got done Xzibiting my buggy

It was night time in the desert, and I seen a random blue dot show up middle of nowhere, then I seen an old van with just it's headlights on.. I got out to go inspect and that's when I heard some hillbilly voice say "I was getting lonely out here"

Next thing I know I'm tazed unconscious..

Then I wake up in my underwear on the train tracks with a train coming straight at me.. Plus I was all woozy like when you get drunk in the game

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
:ohhh: say word... I havent even been driving any of my whip cause i thought once you leave them somewhere they gone. They all been just sitting in garages :to:
Idk breh every single time I leave my customized whip around town I can go back with the character I customized the car with and it's in the impound list. They even had some bs whips in there that I did minor changes on, like an Escalade with rims on it.
I use the lot as an extra garage, only downfall is, IDK what's the limit to cars I can have impounded.

Ricky Church

Daps
Reppin
I think....... I think.......

I just got raped.......

I was playing as Trevor, and just got done Xzibiting my buggy

It was night time in the desert, and I seen a random blue dot show up middle of nowhere, then I seen an old van with just it's headlights on.. I got out to go inspect and that's when I heard some hillbilly voice say "I was getting lonely out here"

Next thing I know I'm tazed unconscious..

Then I wake up in my underwear on the train tracks with a train coming straight at me.. Plus I was all woozy like when you get drunk in the game
Had this happen to me too. I was like "WTF!?" then dude woke up with red blood stains on the back of his drawers. :wow:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Anyone do bounty hunter missions yet? I'm at the quarry for the first one and I can't find this dude for shyt

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
LOL. I didn't even try and find dude at the quarry. I saw the map on the phone but couldn't find it on the real map. I said fukk it and went to go blow up the competitions house that took my deal from the Chinese.