The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

okocharuud

<<<<<<OG Member >>>>>PS5- Pattricckk
Daps
Reppin
:mjpls:
0_0.jpg

#selfie

Attention to detail in this game :ohlawd:

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
I
Guys . . 13 million copies day 1, a billion in revenue. The consumers have spoken :blessed:

:wow:

Last night I checked and R* is hiring all sorts of Programmers in New England and Toronto. Gameplay, Game, AI, Graphics. If only I followed my heart and went to a game design school like DigiPen when I was younger. Coulda been a part of something special :to:

Wonder if they'll hire 30-something year old newbie programmers :lolbron:

Daps
fukk breh this game is taking over my life

I dont wanna go to work, i just wanna blow up some armored vehicles and get stacks

I dont wanna study for my test breh, i wanna study a banks security so i can rob it

Breh I dont wanna text my girl, I wanna hit up the strip club and get some animated titties in my face

I dont wanna clean my room of all these plates and dorito bags, i wanna buy some new estate

My car needs gas, but I'm just gonna go pimp out my new bugatti

RIP to my life

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Ya'll better get in on that money glitch before it gets patched...Just made Franklin 120K in 5 mins....

There was an earlier post about this but this one shows u dont have to save over and over...Use Franklin as he has the best lung capacity. Once he gets the case down below, quickly switch to trevor or michael then switch back to Franklin (he'll have full health and lungs) and he will still be below and another suitcase will show up..This video says u resurface after collecting the suit cas but u dont have to.Do that as many times as u want and get rich u struggling fukkers

You ol cheating ass mofo. The fun is in the grind.

"Let my cash invest in stock, came a along way from blasting techs on blocks
Went from Seiko to Rolex, owning acres, from the projects with no chips, to large cake dough
Dimes, giving fellatio, siete zeros, bet my nine spit for the pesos"

:salute:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yeah I was gonna use that money cheat but I dunno, it's definitely more fun earning the cash on your own

I have no idea how ima ever afford that 150 million dollar property though :heh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yo, where is the full beard option for Franklin? All the barbershops only have the goatee, the Ross joint, and full stubble.