The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
ZlaYoPY.jpg

if you put a UV light to your collectors edition map :lupe:
Whats it say?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
Where is the quarry on the map brehs? I wanna do that bounty hunter mission with Trevor but I have no clue where that shyt is!

An easy way to get your driving skill up and earn money at the same time is driving the taxi around.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i lost franklin's buffalo after hooking it up :snoop: they moved me to the new house but didnt bring my car and it isnt in the impound lot either.

most people are saying it's a glitch... same shyt happened to me

now i do remember them saying something about OWNED cars... like why would an impound lot give you back a stolen car??

so i'm gonna get up some bread and buy a car... then try it

cause i definitely fully loaded a jeep and a dirtbike last night... one as franklin and one as mike... and by the time i turned the game off, both were gone and not in impound. so i'm gonna buy one today, then fix it up, then leave it somewhere

i also heard that you have to save it in a garage, not a safe house, at least once per impound... i'm just gonna try all these theories before i keep wasting tens of thousands on fixing up cars that disappear after 2 missions

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
You ol cheating ass mofo. The fun is in the grind.

"Let my cash invest in stock, came a along way from blasting techs on blocks
Went from Seiko to Rolex, owning acres, from the projects with no chips, to large cake dough
Dimes, giving fellatio, siete zeros, bet my nine spit for the pesos"

:salute:

:myman: