The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Daps
crazy story....was riding around in the countryside and some dudes were digging a grave to bury this lady alive :dwillhuh:

I hop out of my whip and shotgun these two guys down and the lady jumps in my whip and asks me to take her home...she explains she is the daughter of a mob boss and I'll get paid well :jawalrus:

So I am driving her home and crash against the cliff and she screams 'YOU'RE WORSE THAN THOSE HILLBILLYS' and jumps out :ohhh:

I chase her down with Franklin and punch her in the back of her head the ungrateful bytch :russ:
Laughing so fukkin hard

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:childplease: that shyt is easy as hell. i flew that bih and landed it on the crib with ease.

gotta give this game major props tho

that mission where you get set up on the drug deal and all them ballas run up :wow: you fight your way thru the warehouse and have to evade the cops leading to a shootout in the middle of the street. that shyt had me :merchant: they really created a masterpiece in this game

the one element i thought i wouldn't like, that switching characters shyt, is actually quite entertaining. the fact that as your playing with michael, franklin could be off doing some random ass shyt (or vice versa) gives the game a more dynamic feel. the idea is very well executed :win:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
I bought 3 shares of Fleeca stock with Franklin when I started this game and its now worth over 300K

:whoo:

We really need a separate thread on LCN/BAWSAQ

very good idea..i really need more info on that cause everytime i buy a stock it plummets :upsetfavre: