The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yo what's up with the sound in the game it's low as hell like I gotta put my receiver on 50db for it to be acceptable yet other games be crazy at this level.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Went to Grove St. punched some ballas dead :birdman: but then got jumped by nikkas with knives :gladbron:
shyt was kinda too real, tho. Back in San Andreas, nikkas had them Final Fantasy 7 cartoony shyt goin on. But now, them nikkas got some grit and grime to them, straight killas.

I was on my "For CJ :birdman: " steeze, but throw up that :whoa: with the quickness :laugh:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
my new pad is the shyt.

:banderas:
292wncw.gif

dallastexas

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah man. I was up in the mountains when I heard that all too familiar roar of a cougar. After playing red dead, it literally sent chills down my spine. :merchant: But as soon as i saw it, i brought up the shotty and laid its ass to sleep :birdman:
this aint the 1800s no more

lol, those red dead cougars were fukin random and scary

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
shyt was kinda too real, tho. Back in San Andreas, nikkas had them Final Fantasy 7 cartoony shyt goin on. But now, them nikkas got some grit and grime to them, straight killas.

I was on my "For CJ :birdman: " steeze, but throw up that :whoa: with the quickness :laugh:
Went to the hills trying to take some selfies, a damn wolf snatched my soul :sadcam:

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
yea that's how it supposed to work

i just fully suped up a jeep... took it on a mission where i had to get on another bike... after the mission, no jeep.. never got an impound notice.. it's not in any garage...

does this happen with cars you buy off the phone too? or is there no way to truly own a car forever unless you keep sticking it in the garage each time?
Idk breh, as soon as you go to the impound lot they give u the option to get ur whips out for a fee. I got Trevor's monster truck out and Michael's Phantom yesterday after leaving them in random places.