The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i finally got around to an area with wild life last nite. popped 3 deer and a mountain lion that was sleeping :smugfavre:

BreatheEasy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy story....was riding around in the countryside and some dudes were digging a grave to bury this lady alive :dwillhuh:

I hop out of my whip and shotgun these two guys down and the lady jumps in my whip and asks me to take her home...she explains she is the daughter of a mob boss and I'll get paid well :jawalrus:

So I am driving her home and crash against the cliff and she screams 'YOU'RE WORSE THAN THOSE HILLBILLYS' and jumps out :ohhh:

I chase her down with Franklin and punch her in the back of her head the ungrateful bytch :russ:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
spoilers about all 3 characters and that guy with the crazy weed
] :heh: when franklin smoked it, i thought 1 of two things would happen. he'd either see zombies, or he'd look at the weed like it was bullshyt :laugh:

6god

PM for details!
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
So wait Franklin can't buy businesses? Only Michael and Trevor can?

:patrice:

#throwsMaybachKeys

:wow:

i'll take those maybach keys
photo_1.jpg

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
Played till 1:30 this morning. So much Piff :noah: Contemplated calling out of work today but brought my ass in. Gonna be off all next week so I'll have time to get it in. Gonna be at my parents so I have to bring one of my tv's with me cause they don't have flat screens :ld: Or maybe i'll just by them a new one

GollyImGully

Too many wavy women, gotta log outta IG
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
just copped yesterday and since 1 am all i been thinking about was playing again :noah:

rockstar really outdid themselves with this one

one thing i really like about it is how lively the city looks and feels...unlike gtaiv where it felt dead. this city feels like it is really breathing :ohlawd:

jaguar paw

Music Junkie
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Optimistic But I Got Hands Tho
were you able to buy it with trevor or michael?

Only Michael can buy it :mjpls:

I'm at the part where all 3 characters are playable. I was looking for ways to generate money via business ownership. All I could I buy with Franklin was a garage and a new safe house. Neither generate money.

Makes sense tho....probably would arouse attention if I were able to

:patrice:

:mjpls: