The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

yo moms

drunk
Daps
another day without gta v.

looks like i wont be able to get a console until saturday now :noah:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
GTA V got me feeling like it's a decade ago, and I'm back in highschool:ahh: But, when you're 29, you can't go fully ham on this CRACK during a hectic work week:noah: But, Friday and Saturday, I'm going to fully immerse myself and do a triathlon of this GTAV piffness:ohlawd:

Sidebar, I can already tell the crackhead Lamar's:stopitslime: going to be a problem, getting salty because Simeon said :myman: Franklin's a good worker:umad:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Maaaaann, they won't sel Franklin suits in this store :dry:

I found this store with some cheap suits (under $100), and they look nice. I bought a few like 5 with Trevor.....I jut went in there with Franklin to look for him a suit( a brotha needs a suit sometimes too), and they wouldnt even give me the option to look at them. :laugh: And the clerk was acting like she had a attitude....she didnt have one with Trevor. The 'cism :wow: They won't even let me look at the dress shoes

It's the Binco Clothing off Vespucci Canal.

That's cause you not hustling hard enough breh. I got my nikka Franklin a house on the hill, a 3 piece suit, and some now & later gators. Even got him one of those $1000 hair cuts with 3 parts in the side.

nikka looking clean as fukk :whoo:

And I just made 100 racks in the stock market :wow:

coose

Pro
Daps
Reppin
The Archives
Just made my purchase last night thinking I was going to able to go home and play it...... shyt still in plastic this morning. Dam I miss being in college I would probably be just now going to sleep from smoking and playing grand theft all night back in those days. Life I tell ya