The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just finished a mission with Michael so I switched to Franklin and this nikka had a two star wanted level and was getting shot in the back and tasered :dahell: I ran away from the cops and into Ballas territory and I see a car speed by me with the driver's door open but no one in it and the alarm going off. :wtf: A white dude who was trying to escape the mayhem drove an old school drop top into the neighborhood and ran into a group of Ballas. They dragged him out the car and murdered him. :wow: Then those nikkas got into a shootout with the police. Everyone who wasn't shooting was hopping fences. I hid behind a house trying to let the heat die down and I was almost there :ohlawd: but a cop spotted me. I hopped a gate, stole a bus and lost the cops. I decided to head home but I ended up back in a Balla neighborhood. I stole a car then shot at group of Ballas. The whole hood was after me and the cops :mindblown: I drove back my hood but no one was there to help me. :sadbron: I made it to my house and jumped out of the car but I got gunned down a few feet from my door :ohlawd::wow::to:

This fukking game brehs :banderas:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
So I'm flying the blimp with Franklin over Hollywood or whatever and I get bored and switch to Michael. I fukk around with him for a bit then I switch back to Franklin 10 min later. I thougth he would be out the blimp and fukking with the strip club/walking around the block with Lamar like he usually does. But hes flying through the air dead because the fukking blimp crashed into the ground. :dead: :laff: I fukking love this game

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I just got Trevor and jeez what an a$$hole. i can't believe what he did just as he enters the game.

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
first time i've run into one of the other characters out in the world. Trevor is getting pissed off cause i keep stalking him with Franklin :russ: (they have not met yet in the game) . i tried to take a selfie with Trevor in the background but social club is acting up :why:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Was at a traffic light and the cops who had been chasing a car told the driver to stop, the car stopped, two cops got out and approached the car, 4 nikkas then rushed out, shot em dead then ran off :dead:.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
So I'm flying the blimp with Franklin over Hollywood or whatever and I get bored and switch to Michael. I fukk around with him for a bit then I switch back to Franklin 10 min later. I thougth he would be out the blimp and fukking with the strip club/walking around the block with Lamar like he usually does. But hes flying through the air dead because the fukking blimp crashed into the ground. :dead: :laff: I fukking love this game

shyt is insane. As soon as I switched to Franklin he was getting shot in the back and one of the Family nikkas was like cradling him and holding him up. Then dude dropped me and dipped off leaving me on the ground getting tasered and twerking :heh: I was like :whew: at least they don't start you off dead. Then I saw your post :russ:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
shyt is insane. As soon as I switched to Franklin he was getting shot in the back and one of the Family nikkas was like cradling him and holding him up. Then dude dropped me and dipped off leaving me on the ground getting tasered and twerking :heh: I was like :whew: at least they don't start you off dead. Then I saw your post :russ:

Wait they have tasers? :dahell: When its two stars for me, them boys pulling out the pump action shotties

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Jacked the cars for Devin, now we racing through the highways at night heading back towards Los Santos, and Non Stop Pop hitting me with that early 90s ish Don't Wanna Fall in Love :banderas:

THIS GAME MAKES BORDERLINE WHACK SONGS STRAIGHT PIFF :damn:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
Which one, the one for the first Jewelry Heist? That's the only one I've come across so far for Lester (I'm only just past Trevor's initial mission)..
The Bug van? If so, go around back. There's a guy back there just chilling taking inventory of the van. Sneak up and hit him to knock him out, then just take the van out the way you came. Easy shyt.

my take on the bug van

What I did was sneak around the back on some splinter cell shyt...posted up on a wall, pulled out my SMG that had a silencer on it and picked off the dude loading the truck, the driver and two more guys standing around. I cleared out the entire area without anyone noticing shyt, then drove off with the truck. Beautiful.