The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
tumblr_msfv98wEZC1r8e5nvo1_250.gif

Eoin

Pro
Daps
I did the deal in gamestop where you trade in 2 selected games and get this for 10, so today asked how much extra to get the Special edition dude said i can't with the deal i've done he said bring in my receipt to change it to just get store credit for those game and pay the extra i hit him with the :shaq2:, is it worth it brehs? are those extra shyt just single player only? Or will i be able to buy them on the marketplace?

stealthbomber

cruising at 30,000
Daps
Reppin
the best coast
I did the deal in gamestop where you trade in 2 selected games and get this for 10, so today asked how much extra to get the Special edition dude said i can't with the deal i've done he said bring in my receipt to change it to just get store credit for those game and pay the extra i hit him with the :shaq2:, is it worth it brehs? are those extra shyt just single player only? Or will i be able to buy them on the marketplace?

20% off in stores. extra clothes and tats and guns. it will just make the single player experience more fun imo. if you're really strapped for cash it might not be worth it but whats 20 bucks to an assured classic game?

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps

you will get them eventually. But the special edition people get it first. :noah:

Eoin

Pro
Daps
20% off in stores. extra clothes and tats and guns. it will just make the single player experience more fun imo. if you're really strapped for cash it might not be worth it but whats 20 bucks to an assured classic game?

thats what i was thinking too but i said after mass effect i'm done with collector editions extra 40 for some BS.