The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Im getting that copy that will be leaked 2 weeks before release date. Got an offline Xbox for exclusives like this. Mod squad breh!

Once i get the leaked copy,ill post up in here and let u nikkas eat the spoiled crumbs to build up your appetite. :win:

:trash:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
id22NPBG75sIF.png

dat varsity jacket doe :whoo:

:flabbynsick: he gotta leave the urban(:mjpls:) thing behind, we mafiosi now, first cash money I put my hands on, Imma buy an Armani suit with the arabian gold encrusted hankie
Idris-Elba-smart-water.jpg

6hC7BG5.png

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Red Dead was truly an epic gaming experience. All they have to do is carry over a lot of the qualities in RDR, to GTA V, and everyone will be happy.

It's gonna be a rap for animals in GTA V though. In RDR you had old rifles and revolvers, but now we can just unload automatic weapons of war on the wildlife.:youngsabo:

Yes sir first thing I'm going to do after visiting grove st is going bear hunting. :youngsabo:
They use to fukk me up in rdr, def getting revenge on them motherfukkers:bustback:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Nah gt4 was definitely more alive than the other gtas imo, you could chill somewhere and watch people do crazy random sht.

yeah, but it didn't FEEL alive its more than just the pedestrian AI. The radio stations felt like they were a part of liberty city and not just music. The cast name dropped locations like they were real. Everyone wasn't sociopaths, but still involved. The city were smaller but FAR from bland. You KNEW when you were in the Grove, you KNEW when you were in other areas they had character. I couldn't tell one area from the next in GTA 4

:manny: GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas were ALL better than GTA 4 it was a massive step back to me.