The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

SwagmundFreud

Superstar
Daps
2eqe7mu.jpg

dom2ki.jpg

SumBlackguyz

Cacs Gonna Cac
Daps
Reppin
Greensboro, NC
yeah, but it didn't FEEL alive its more than just the pedestrian AI. The radio stations felt like they were a part of liberty city and not just music. The cast name dropped locations like they were real. Everyone wasn't sociopaths, but still involved. The city were smaller but FAR from bland. You KNEW when you were in the Grove, you KNEW when you were in other areas they had character. I couldn't tell one area from the next in GTA 4

:manny: GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas were ALL better than GTA 4 it was a massive step back to me.

I feel you on this. In GTA 3, every pedestrian was a unique character. You has the guy in the brown coat that says " What? She's my cousin? I'll grill your ass". All the pedestrians were funny characters and you knew every one of them by their appearance and voice. I feel the new GTA's moved away from this too much

Ezus Jezus

Ezus Shuttlesworth
Daps
Reppin
ONE in boy DC
My biggest gripe with all of the GTA games was that after I made all of the money that I could, I had nowhere to spend it. I was rich for no reason. I like the fact that you can buy clothes and blow money on the stock market. I just hope that there is tons of property and cars to buy too.

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
-"Over 1,000 car customization options" (Bulletproof tires, armor, etc.)

- Car will turn up in an impound if left in the street. Must pay a fine to retrieve it.

- You can't directly "weaponize" your car, but there are a lot of little options. (Cars leaking petrol can be lit up, sticky bombs)

- Guns will be with you throughout the whole game.

- Customized guns will broaden range of options during missions. (Stealthy vs. loud, Scope, etc.)

- Moved from static fights to free focus. Quickly switch your focus to other enemies. No longer need to lock on to enemies, although you can lock on if you wish.

- "Hits are much more satisfying"

- Each character has different animation. Strength stat has a bearing on each mele/capability

- Expect really cool destruction/carnage/damage

-Combat AI much more advance with more knowledge of environment.

- Enemies will behave different by who they are (SWAT is organized, gang members are more "gung ho"

- You can add Turbos to cars

- you keep weapons when they run out of ammo

- Car horns can be customized

-poured gas trails confirmed

Last edited by a moderator:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
-"Over 1,000 car customization options" (Bulletproof tires, armor, etc.)

- Car will turn up in an impound if left in the street. Must pay a fine to retrieve it.

- You can't directly "weaponize" your car, but there are a lot of little options. (Cars leaking petrol can be lit up, sticky bombs)

- Guns will be with you throughout the whole game.

- Customized guns will broaden range of options during missions. (Stealthy vs. loud, Scope, etc.)

- Moved from static fights to free focus. Quickly switch your focus to other enemies. No longer need to lock on to enemies, although you can lock on if you wish.

- "Hits are much more satisfying"

- Each character has different animation. Strength stat has a bearing on each mele/capability

- Expect really cool destruction/carnage/damage

-Combat AI much more advance with more knowledge of environment.

- Enemies will behave different by who they are (SWAT is organized, gang members are more "gung ho"

- You can add Turbos to cars

- you keep weapons when they run out of ammo

- Car horns can be customized

-poured gas trails confirmed

GTA V - GTA 5 o'clock: EXCLUSIVE Interview with Rockstar: Grand Theft Auto 5 - YouTube

Call me crazy but how the hell are they're able to put all of those little details in a PS3/360 game with good graphics (greatly improved from GTA 4)? There's got to be some sacrifices to be made. It's just technically impossible for a game to have all of these features. (unless it's a PC exclusive)

Ralph Wiggum

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Yes sir first thing I'm going to do after visiting grove st is going bear hunting. :youngsabo:
They use to fukk me up in rdr, def getting revenge on them motherfukkers:bustback:

I remember equipping the sawed off shotty like :steviej:
Bear always see's me from a distance and charges, then im like :youngsabo:
Then right before he comes in my shotty range a bear from behind mauls the shyt outta me to death :bryan:

As for GTA 5, anyone wanna get together online and :bustback::bustback: some wildlife online

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Call me crazy but how the hell are they're able to put all of those little details in a PS3/360 game with good graphics (greatly improved from GTA 4)? There's got to be some sacrifices to be made. It's just technically impossible for a game to have all of these features. (unless it's a PC exclusive)

They squeezed every last bit of juice out of the PS3/360 thats why. If you notice the games always look the best at the end of a generation and on the cusp of a new one.

RJY33

master of reality
Daps

a Bluray disc should have enough room, but Xbots should be :merchant: right now at the limitations a DVD is gonna have when it comes to this game :ufdup:

no possible way it will look as good as PS3, textures and draw distances gonna be :sadcam:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
a Bluray disc should have enough room, but Xbots should be :merchant: right now at the limitations a DVD is gonna have when it comes to this game :ufdup:

no possible way it will look as good as PS3, textures and draw distances gonna be :sadcam:

:rudy:

There's gonna be two discs, one to install the game with and the other to play the game with

Ze Pequeno

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Lost Angels
How does rockstar know exactly what the people want all the gotdamn time :noah:

It's not fair to other developers, it's like those nikkas browse every single forum that mentions their game and put all that shyt in the game