The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
That does raise the question of why they chose to showcase the game on the ps3 version.

My guess is because the ps3 versions of their other games have been shyttier than the 360. L.A. Noir was better on PS3 but that was mainly a Bondi game led on the triple for years.

I think they're both going to be about equal in quality. Both have a mandatory 8gig install so :whoa:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
My guess is because the ps3 versions of their other games have been shyttier than the 360. L.A. Noir was better on PS3 but that was mainly a Bondi game led on the triple for years.

I think they're both going to be about equal in quality. Both have a mandatory 8gig install so :whoa:

Hopefully they won't leave out the 360 and show us footage. Would be nice to compare :obama:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Hopefully they won't leave out the 360 and show us footage. Would be nice to compare :obama:

At this point, it shouldn't even matter. Unless you got both systems and need to see which one you wanna get it for.

Other than that, we all need to come together and enjoy the feast :blessed:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
At this point, it shouldn't even matter. Unless you got both systems and need to see which one you wanna get it for.

Other than that, we all need to come together and enjoy the feast :blessed:

Well shid pass the ribs and let's await the piff R* is about lay upon us. :win:

mario

Daps
Reppin
MIAMI
two is better than one , no ?

quit hating on the xbox..shit is sickening already

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gameplay-1-ive-got-a-plan.jpg

so how do you predict the story play out, will any of the 3 rat on each other, betray each other? what do you think

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

so how do you predict the story play out, will any of the 3 rat on each other, betray each other? what do you think

I think it would def make the game more great if there was a chance for backstabbing or snitching. Like throughout the game u see each of them get approached to turn on each other either for more money or to prevent yourself from going to jail. And based on which character u play with the most, u have to make a choice near the end of the game to ride with the crew or to do you

TheFireCar

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
cause didn't Michael and Trevor have a falling out.... because of Michael FIB deal he made...

Trevor gonna tell franklin not to trust that cat

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

michael has already made a deal with the feds out the gate. imma play as michael just as much as franklin to make sure he aint snitchin :leostare:

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
You think Trevor ain't on that :mjpls:? He gon hate Franklin.

They'll prolly be dissin each other throughout the game, but it's hard to say how that shyt plays out.

Who saw John going out like he did and having to get 100% playing as his son in RDR? :to: :damn: