The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
wow, wow, wow....I've never been so impressed by a trailer......just think if you could do ur own playlists or stream ur own music.

would go down as probably the GOAT game, hands down

Tennis, golf, airplanes

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
I wonder if the cost of ammunation stock will go up if you go on a crime/murder spree, more citizens buying guns from them because of you :ohhh:

If that happens :ohhh:

I would have to buy tons of stock...put in that tank code...and then go on a Man of Steel on metroplis level destruction spree

be having me rich beyond my wildest as people buy up ammunition for armageddon :mj:

RatherUnique

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "wanted" system in GTA 4 was horrible, annoying and illogical. I can't wait to hear how they have improved it. Shooting a cop in the back of his head in an empty alley should not INSTANTLY bring a helicopter, and unlimited waves of police. I hope they created a system where police have to be alerted in a realistic way. No more psychic policing.
Oh yea, and what is that weapon variety looking like. Better have silencers this time.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope the MP has a respectable TDM playlist with a bunch of maps from several parts of the city except for it to be closed in for the size of the game. Max Payne 3 basically. The shooting mechanics look ill.

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
:heh:talking about requesting vacation days months in advance. Must be tough being a sharecropper.

I'm taking the last of my vacation days on Labor Day weekend :to:

But working from home and a pause button gonna have a nikka like
tumblr_lnbeay8dKH1ql5jdho1_250.gif