The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
What system y'all copping this for?? I was originally going to just get it for the 360 since I had GTA IV on it but looking at it right now, I would also need to buy a new controller and reup XBL. Guess I'm copping it on PS3 and then PC when it gets ported.
I'm getting it for 360 just so me and my girl can both play off one copy :yeshrug:
Please please please let the third person shooting mechanics be good..... if they are it's on like donkey kong!

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps
can't stop watching this

ibxtWddy6BqPLF.gif
:lawd: Somebody tell me what song they were listening to. I need to know what else other than GTA could do that do a man's soul.....

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
I just want y'all to know right now cops n robbers will own a part of my life. I still can't believe I was ranked in the top 100 on that shyt on Xbox at one time . :wow: my greatest gaming feat to date.

I use to go in free mode just to practice doing figure 8's And donuts in lambos just to get my driving skills up. I also mastered them motorcycles. Riding Willie's stopping And popping up the back tire.

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
:blessed:

Is GTA 5 the last mass-media device untouched by Illuminati or has it been corrupted too?