The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

J.Connor

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Metro Detroit
two more months to go and they're still gonna give us info on gta online and also the radio stations:ohlawd: I'm hoping that they go the traditional route with the radio stations with the djs and whatnot because that commentary is priceless:patrice: but i'm also hoping that they get with the times and have some kind of customized radio station or mp3 player in cars :lupe:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
286421.gif

all i could say is damn. That world is so massive brehs :wow:
i could prob spend 2 months exploring and getting into some fukkery.
The driving looks :gladbron: (weaving in and out of traffic like mario andretti)
- the shooting looks way better

Not sure about designing your own heist. :shaq2: the fukk i look like spending hours coming up with plans A-D in case shyt goes wrong.
But best believe i'm killing the help like the joker did in dark knight :smugfavre:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
286421.gif

The driving looks :gladbron: (weaving in and out of traffic like mario andretti)

Not sure about designing your own heist. :shaq2: the fukk i look like spending hours coming up with plans A-D in case shyt goes wrong.
But best believe i'm killing the help like the joker did in dark knight :smugfavre:

i doubt it's complicated to plan your own heist, but the idea is cool with me. :salute:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What system y'all copping this for?? I was originally going to just get it for the 360 since I had GTA IV on it but looking at it right now, I would also need to buy a new controller and reup XBL. Guess I'm copping it on PS3 and then PC when it gets ported.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
My nikka @Jax killing this thread :skip:

bytches, work...shyt anything that entails leaving the house is getting bushes treatment when this drops, brehs :blessed:

My nikka Franklin funna have those green Yeezy's day one, Audemar with the VVS green diamonds, Celtics fitted and green polo. We reppin Grove Street round these parts :birdman:

Let me find out some of you offbrand nikkas are logging major minutes with Michael or Trevor :stunnadahell:

bwahahahaa He put the Yeezy glasses on him...

Last edited by a moderator:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk yo. I just watched the video again. This game is going to be a fukking issue. :wow:

I'm putting in my vacation days that day. Son the racing itself looks bonkers. I LOVED zipping through LC at top speeds in GTA IV and this looks even better.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm more interested in multiplayer than single player. The little bit of multiplayer they showed at the end of the video was insane holy shyt.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
two more months to go and they're still gonna give us info on gta online and also the radio stations:ohlawd: I'm hoping that they go the traditional route with the radio stations with the djs and whatnot because that commentary is priceless:patrice: but i'm also hoping that they get with the times and have some kind of customized radio station or mp3 player in cars :lupe:

Vice City had mp3 player in cars on the PC :steviej:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
286421.gif

:usure:You spending hours on exit strategies? Plans A-D should be "OH shyt HERE THE COPS.... BLAST DEM FOOLS:smugdraper:"

Don't forget to kill the bus driver.