The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I just watched the motherfukking video at work. I literally did the Banderas right now. This is.....this is out of control. Game of the generation. Quote me on it. I don't even acknowledge anything else.

YourMajesty

F*ck Ya Corny Debates
Daps

9aocv7.gif

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i just dont get the hype for GTA its the same shyt :ld: and the voice acting was awful :sadcam:....niccas really get happy cuz they can skydive in a game, like really :comeon:...i remember RDR having a trailer like that and having my mind be blown but at the end of the day the shyt wasnt nowhere near classic status....imo this isnt 65 bucks worthy at all

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just dont get the hype for GTA its the same shyt :ld: and the voice acting was awful :sadcam:....niccas really get happy cuz they can skydive in a game, like really :comeon:...i remember RDR having a trailer like that and having my mind be blown but at the end of the day the shyt wasnt nowhere near classic status....imo this isnt 65 bucks worthy at all

:childplease:

nikkas will nitpick about ANYTHING

Plexxx

Return of the G
Daps
Reppin
Mobile, AL
nikkas hating on the king of open world games.:patrice:

everyone on here will be enjoying the game and GTA online with each other.

breh gonna be looking at his friends list like ":sadcam: why wont anyone play with me" cause its filled up with GTA V

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
My nikka @Jax killing this thread :skip:

bytches, work...shyt anything that entails leaving the house is getting bushes treatment when this drops, brehs :blessed:

My nikka Franklin funna have those green Yeezy's day one, Audemar with the VVS green diamonds, Celtics fitted and green polo. We reppin Grove Street round these parts :birdman:

Let me find out some of you offbrand nikkas are logging major minutes with Michael or Trevor :stunnadahell:

Last edited by a moderator: