The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The potential fukkery :wow:

lol nah he scared so I’m not gonna press the issue…plus he on PSN…for me to track him down in a lobby, I’d have to be able to add him to my friends list which he’ll block…that’s one thing I like about xbox…nikkas would pop in a lobby, kill me then leave immediately…my petty ass would add them to my friends list tho a few days later then show up in their lobby and wreck their shyt…in some cases I’d use a different account/character so they couldn’t recognize my gamer tag lmao

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
lol nah he scared so I’m not gonna press the issue…plus he on PSN…for me to track him down in a lobby, I’d have to be able to add him to my friends list which he’ll block…that’s one thing I like about xbox…nikkas would pop in a lobby, kill me then leave immediately…my petty ass would add them to my friends list tho a few days later then show up in their lobby and wreck their shyt…in some cases I’d use a different account/character so they couldn’t recognize my gamer tag lmao
Yea. You gotta speak to somebody just to speak to me. :ufdup: :shaq2: Listen. I advise you don't really wanna beef with me. Please.

O you mad cuz I'm stylin on you :umad:

You could have better gear couldn't style it on me, :leon:
listen

PLUS THE OPPRESSORS ON ME. :demonic:

SO ACT UP?

N ULL fukkIN HAVE TO LAYDOWN....

(COMOTION):violent::deadhorse::hmm:

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
this nikka was scared just to tell me what system he was on…I had to find it :dead:
Im not stupid. I practice before I fight. You're a bully. Just the type of clown who needs to be oppressed.

What's your gamer tag. Maybe I'll descend on you :sas1:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I never played GTA online before but that MK2 oppressor is a must no way I would even think about going online without that shyt :russ:

Last edited:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I named my new online character Alpo

finna be riding around on motorbikes runnin thangs:stopitslime: