The Official Grand Theft Auto 5 Thread (SPOILERS)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
It was some dude that kept killing me, but I couldn't kill him and he wasn't showing up on the map. Was he cheating?

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
I’m starting to quickly remember why I bailed in the middle of san andreas, skipped IV, and hardly played V…too many “go fetch” missions with very little payoff…some are fun but a lot of it feels like busy work

Game is fun when you play with friends. Maybe have a private lobby (preferably with no hackers) and fukk around. When you play by yourself it feels like an MMO with mindless fetch quests.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Game is fun when you play with friends. Maybe have a private lobby (preferably with no hackers) and fukk around. When you play by yourself it feels like an MMO with mindless fetch quests.

you can play the story with friends?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
dude, u don't even have missiles on your oppressor. I would fukk u up. those guns are weak sauce on the oppressor.
I'll have missiles on Saturday. U won't do shyt but get ragdolled to Oblivion

I like using the gun anyway. Makes them run while I tawk to um. Entertains me bussin out tires making cats do funny spinouts over hills

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
I'll have missiles on Saturday. U won't do shyt but get ragdolled to Oblivion

I like using the gun anyway. Makes them run while I tawk to um. Entertains me bussin out tires making cats do funny spinouts over hills

You are strange… And you’re actually black?

I pictured you as looking like some Johnny Mathis Ali Baba looking dude for some reason..

I remember back in the days dudes used to go at you and you would respond to every single post that shyt was hilarious:laff:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You are strange… And you’re actually black?

I pictured you as looking like some Johnny Mathis Ali Baba looking dude for some reason..

I remember back in the days dudes used to go at you and you would respond to every single post that shyt was hilarious:laff:

Brothers come in different configurations brother.

Oppression will continue.