The Official Furious 7 Thread

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Literally Paul Walker was the only straight up WHITE person in the cast for like 3 movies. Not to mention Gal Gadot is Israeli. I don't see how folks can't support this. Its prolly the best Popcorn series out there, one of the few times you go to the movies and have fukking FUN. I didn't feel like that since Revenge of the Sith came out.
Go see John Wick:blessed:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I agree. they shoulda stopped after #2 imo. actually "Tokyo Drift" shoulda been the last one. but when you're making money off of something, you're gonna milk it for all it's worth. :manny:
:wtf:

Why would they stop at 2, it was easily the worst in the franchise.

5&6 are easily the best ones in the franchise.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
1 of these ain't enough :blessed:

rwswlt.gif
1ekk5x.jpg

tAhGL.gif
NWKuY.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Why would they stop at 2, it was easily the worst in the franchise.

5&6 are easily the best ones in the franchise.

I know everyone hates 2 but I love it. Tyrese and Paul Walker have good chemistry, Cole Hauser always plays a great a$$hole villain and Eva Mendes :banderas:
tumblr_mqfyo8JPKk1snhjbvo1_400.gif

And it also gave us this

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
that's your opinion.
So your opinion is they should have stopped at the universally thought of low point of the series and deprived the fans of their favorite movies in the franchise? Each movie keeps making more money than the last and the fans love it. Its like saying marvel should say fukk the fans and stop making movies. Who cares that the fans love it and it makes huge bank. I mean if you arent a fan thats cool but i dont understand the strange sentiment you and others have they should stop. Its not like the first one was an oscar winner and their diminishing the legacy. Theyre just giving people what they want.

0wXUIRL.gif

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
So your opinion is they should have stopped at the universally thought of low point of the series and deprived the fans of their favorite movies in the franchise? Each movie keeps making more money than the last and the fans love it. Its like saying marvel should say fukk the fans and stop making movies. Who cares that the fans love it and it makes huge bank. I mean if you arent a fan thats cool but i dont understand the strange sentiment you and others have they should stop. Its not like the first one was an oscar winner and their diminishing the legacy. Theyre just giving people what they want.

0wXUIRL.gif
didn't read any of that. sorry.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

0wXUIRL.gif

:whew:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Again, let's think about this: four black men are lead roles in a billion dollar franchise and it's not a Tyler Perry movie
Bruh, this is the race obseesed coli.

If you arent full black....then you cant refer to someone as black

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Bruh, this is the race obseesed coli.

If you arent full black....then you cant refer to someone as black

Man fukk that noise. We claim the rock and should claim vin too. Black dad and a black step dad. With his own production company. Plus Luda and Tyrese? Nikkas need to stop clamoring for another bad boys and recognize the gifts we got in front of us right now