The Official Furious 7 Thread

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That last flick had a bunch of action but didnt captivate. over the top pop corn flick, making that loot tho cant hate on that but im over the franchise.

the last one was arguably the best of a keeps getting better franchise.
quality is so high from a ramped up standpoint.
I realm don't see how anyone gives them bad reviews.
the movies since the reboot are worth at least an original release viewing and maybe an afternoon watching cable viewing, easily.

Art Barr

polokuo

all the above
Daps
Reppin
832 and 310
We forget the odds this series had to overcome to actually evolve into a franchise, and Universal deserves plenty of
:salute::salute::salute:

for it. In an age where only pre-existing properties get greenlit, it wasn't based off a comic book or young adult novel series, but was adapted from a fukkin magazine article of all things. Then to mini-reboot it after Tokyo Drift and bring back the original cast was marketing genius on the same level as Coke bringing back Coca-Cola Classic to replace New Coke.

Brehs, this is as close to a home-grown original franchise as you can get, and as far as supporting big dumb Hollywood movies go, this is the one I'll line up to see over all the others.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
the last one was arguably the best of a keeps getting better franchise.
quality is so high from a ramped up standpoint.
I realm don't see how anyone gives them bad reviews.
the movies since the reboot are worth at least an original release viewing and maybe an afternoon watching cable viewing, easily.

Art Barr
Meh..its just mindless action, which can be fun to watch but its been done to death and the franchise doesnt appeal to me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
We forget the odds this series had to overcome to actually evolve into a franchise, and Universal deserves plenty of
:salute::salute::salute:

for it. In an age where only pre-existing properties get greenlit, it wasn't based off a comic book or young adult novel series, but was adapted from a fukkin magazine article of all things. Then to mini-reboot it after Tokyo Drift and bring back the original cast was marketing genius on the same level as Coke bringing back Coca-Cola Classic to replace New Coke.

Brehs, this is as close to a home-grown original franchise as you can get, and as far as supporting big dumb Hollywood movies go, this is the one I'll line up to see over all the others.

And of course, it's the one true multi cultural and ethnic big movie studios in existence. Vin Diesel may be lightskin but he's a brother. Then you've got Jordana Brewster (Brazilian), Tyrese, Luda, The Rock, Michele Rodriguez, and Han and the chick who played Suki in 2 Fast

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
ller.gif

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
And of course, it's the one true multi cultural and ethnic big movie studios in existence. Vin Diesel may be lightskin but he's a brother. Then you've got Jordana Brewster (Brazilian), Tyrese, Luda, The Rock, Michele Rodriguez, and Han and the chick who played Suki in 2 Fast

Literally Paul Walker was the only straight up WHITE person in the cast for like 3 movies. Not to mention Gal Gadot is Israeli. I don't see how folks can't support this. Its prolly the best Popcorn series out there, one of the few times you go to the movies and have fukking FUN. I didn't feel like that since Revenge of the Sith came out.