The Official Furious 7 Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The goat action franchise fukk what anyone says.

It still blows my mind that this franchise is not only still going but keeps getting not just bigger, but better as well.

And the way they did it with such a huge, varied multi ethnic cast is beautiful. Its a fukk you to the white male action hero factory.

And now they added jason statham, kurt russell and tony jaa :wow:

And james wan the aussie baby goat directing :wow:

The fact theyve never resorted to 3d to artificially boost their box office :wow:

This ones gonna do a billy and paul walker is going to look down on us smiling and say "yall my cuzzzzzz"

:wow:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

It still blows my mind that this franchise is not only still going but keeps getting not just bigger, but better as well.

And the way they did it with such a huge, varied multi ethnic cast is beautiful. Its a fukk you to the white male action hero factory.

The fact theyve never resorted to 3d to artificially boost their box office :wow:

This ones gonna do a billy and paul walker is going to look down on us smiling and say "yall my cuzzzzzz"

:banderas:

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

That cast of action stars:banderas:

What Expendables wishes they were:wow: