The Official Furious 7 Thread

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
i havent watched any since the first, not my kind of movie but i want to see how much they use Tony Jaa in this

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
I hope this is the last movie.
Back when tokyo drift came out I would agree. But now?? Naw. I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if this shyt last til number 15 or so. Whoever made the decision to turn this franchise from street racing to ocean 11 with cars is a damn genius. The only real complaint i had was how long they could keep going acting like tokyo drift never happened. They tackled that issue now. Fast 5 and 6 are some of the goat summer flicks man.

Last edited:

SkillClash

Banned
Daps
how much did paul film of his scenes before his death, does anyone know percentage wise

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
how much did paul film of his scenes before his death, does anyone know percentage wise
They said roughly 50%

People say it's gonna be hard to continue without Paul. I mean don't get me wrong. Paul was and always will be a huge factor in this franchise. But story wise it's qute easy to retire his character. Just let him and mia go off somewhere cause the trouble their in is gonna put their kid in danger.

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Im really curious to see how they handle. Theyre using cgi and pauls brother to finish filming scenes and that theyre "retiring" his character after the movie.

It may sound cold but i thought they had the perfect angle with the revenge plot in it to kill the character.

I mean, when john ritter died of a heart attack they had the character he was on in his tv show die of a heart attack.

The characters dealing with his death would be the best acting thr movies have had, as it would probably be geniune.

Taking a bytch to see it would have her wide open after, traumatized after dealing with pauls death. :wow:

Touchy subject i know :mjcry:

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Im really curious to see how they handle. Theyre using cgi and pauls brother to finish filming scenes and that theyre "retiring" his character after the movie.

It may sound cold but i thought they had the perfect angle with the revenge plot in it to kill the character.

I mean, when john ritter died of a heart attack they had the character he was on in his tv show die of a heart attack.

The characters dealing with his death would be the best acting thr movies have had, as it would probably be geniune.

Taking a bytch to see it would have her wide open after, traumatized after dealing with pauls death. :wow:

Touchy subject i know :mjcry:

There were plenty of rumors before Paul actually dying that Brian was going to die this movie. Now with his actual death i think it's gonna hit too close to home so now their simply gonna "retire" the character.

But yea the rumors were the events that led to Brians death in this movie was the start of a brand new triolgy.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Back when tokyo drift came out I would agree. But now?? Naw. I can honestly say I wouldn't mind if this shyt last til number 15 or so. Whoever made the decision to turn this franchise from street racing to ocean 11 with cars is a damn genius. The only real complaint i had was how long they could keep going acting like tokyo drift never happened. They tackled that issue now. Fast 6 and 7 are some of the goat summer flicks man.

To be fair tho breh, based on the chronology, Tokyo Drift hadn't happened in their world yet, which is the dope thing about it. And believe it or not, I think Vin Diesel and Universal decided to make them into heist movies which is probably one of the best creative decisions I've seen for a franchise. To do a soft reboot in the fifth film of a franchise is incredible and even more incredible is to be on your 7th movie and you're making better movies than you started, which defies the law of franchises. I can't wait to see where they take the 7th one and beyond. Keep it going till the wheels fall off

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
That last flick had a bunch of action but didnt captivate. over the top pop corn flick, making that loot tho cant hate on that but im over the franchise.

Phillyrider807

Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
To be fair tho breh, based on the chronology, Tokyo Drift hadn't happened in their world yet, which is the dope thing about it. And believe it or not, I think Vin Diesel and Universal decided to make them into heist movies which is probably one of the best creative decisions I've seen for a franchise. To do a soft reboot in the fifth film of a franchise is incredible and even more incredible is to be on your 7th movie and you're making better movies than you started, which defies the law of franchises. I can't wait to see where they take the 7th one and beyond. Keep it going till the wheels fall off

Yea i know timeline wise Tokyo drift is after 4/5/6. It was just always something that stood out in my mind everytime i see han. Plus the little "tokyo" hints here and there in 5 and 6.

The ending to 6 that tied it into tokyo drift was great though!

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Yea i know timeline wise Tokyo drift is after 4/5/6. It was just always something that stood out in my mind everytime i see han. Plus the little "tokyo" hints here and there in 5 and 6.

The ending to 6 that tied it into tokyo drift was great though!

Ending had me in the theater :ohhh:..then :wow:...then :banderas:

At that point, this is me on opening night
tumblr_meoospFhif1rb08zoo1_400.gif