The Official Furious 7 Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know we were talking about star wars, avengers 2, and Jurassic park doing numbers after seeing this do $340 opening weekend worldwide, so just to shoot the shyt:

what yall think they gonna do?....think one of those can do $500+ opening weekend?....I think avengers gonna do around $500 mil....jp gonna get around $300 mil....and star wars gonna do around $750 mill (yea, I know, but the force is strong lol)....

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
everytime i see a fast and furious movie I think about adam carolla's rants on grip strength in action movies :heh:
Also the way they grip a beer bottle completely by the neck never fails

Screen-Shot-2013-02-05-at-5.49.04-PM-597x297.png

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I literally hit the doc rivers stare when he did that shyt :mjlol:

man me, the wife and my two daughters were in the theatre on friday, and I was literally :laff: at the screen in a crowded theatre at some of that fukkery. especially vin driving off a mountain and vin driving that lyken thru 3 buildings like :yeshrug:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
man me, the wife and my two daughters were in the theatre on friday, and I was literally :laff: at the screen in a crowded theatre at some of that fukkery. especially vin driving off a mountain and vin driving that lyken thru 3 buildings like :yeshrug:
i swear the audience i was with didn't understand the humor in that scene. I was dying laughing when that car was going through all the buildings

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ronda don't look right in a dress. There were so many funny/stupid/silly one liners in this movie

to me, her in a dress isn't an issue...she runs into problems when they try to make her 'girly' facially with makeup if you know what I mean...they tend to go overboard and it makes her look funny...shyt, it happens to a lot of women....

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
to me, her in a dress isn't an issue...she runs into problems when they try to make her 'girly' facially with makeup if you know what I mean...they tend to go overboard and it makes her look funny...shyt, it happens to a lot of women....
yeah that makeup on her eyes was fukking awful

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

I have seen rhonda rousey on tv and she looked normal, and not ugly. however, in that dress, she looked very strange and masculine while fighting michelle rodriguez. It's kinda hard to explain, but she looked weird.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
can ANYONE explain to me why they simply can't keep paul walker around in a minor role via CGI????

Cause it may be a tad tasteless. Just a tad. Plus CG isn't that good. It's one thing to use the technology to finish a movie he started filming. It's another thing entirely to use it as a substitute for him knowing he's not really alive. It feels exploitative

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Cause it may be a tad tasteless. Just a tad. Plus CG isn't that good. It's one thing to use the technology to finish a movie he started filming. It's another thing entirely to use it as a substitute for him knowing he's not really alive. It feels exploitative

it's not exploiting him if they are still giving his family a nice check for using his likeness in the future films without them having to do shyt.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm sure his family would love to see their dead loved one CGI'd into new movies. It is tasteless. Wouldn't ever happen.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Idk, they're putting a CG Bruce Lee in a movie :manny: