The Official Furious 7 Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Somebody gonna have to explain to me
How shaw got crushed by hundreds of pounds of concrete and walked away with not a scratch :bryan::mjlol::stopitslime:

he was on the end of the garage that didnt collapse, so he didnt get crushed....plus, if you look at that scene again, you'll see the concrete didnt fall on him when he fell...it landed around him

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol it's true though...watch that scene again...also, it's not that hard to believe, especially when:

muthafukkas shoot a rocket and it makes a small hole in the garage and didnt blow half the shyt up...not only that, how the crack in the garage only went around transporter, and not dom lol....
[

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
lol....that's the shyt i want outta these kinda movies cause 4-7 have been hilariously over the top good....i was worried after 6 cause i didnt think they could top the over the top shyt in that, but when i saw the trailer and they parachuted out the plane in cars, they couldve took my money right then....

the rock flexing out his cast lol.....and then they topped that by having the rock drive an ambulance off the overpass at the right sec to land on a drone, get out, and 2 tap it lol....

...i cant wait to see how they top the shyt in this one in 8....it's in ny too...you know dom gonna drive up and then off the statue of liberty, jump out the car, land on a jet ski, jump some ramp over a truck's trailer, jump off, land in a convertible and peel off....all while carrying a bomb, baby, or girl...hell might be carrying all 3 lol....
I literally hit the doc rivers stare when he did that shyt :mjlol:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
these cot dayum fast movies really be on some avengers shyt :wow: dom and crew out there taking out shadows like the sun :whew:....i swear the fight between dom and shaw was like watching a cac fight a damn gorilla, dom out there like fuk the combos breh im bout to throw yo ass all across this damn concrete :salute: and i swear these niccas bodies made out of titanium or something cuz they had about 3 head on collisions with no fuks given and just walked out that bytch with nothing more than a bruise here or there :pachaha: but i loved this shyt :ahh: and my gawd did they try to get me in my feels in public with that paul walker tribute :mjcry: RIP to one of the coolest white dudes on screen, nvr got a chance to meet him but i can just tell he woulda been a chill dude :to:

Last edited:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
GREAT movie. Those action scenes and fights are so over the top it's almost like the actors were giving a wink to the audience. Shaw took out literally a whole base of trained military forces and couldn't put Dom down in a one on one. :mjlol: And how the crew would cause millions of dollars in damage and be in the next scene like :jawalrus:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The most unbelieveable part of the movie was the Climax cause no way a Drone or Helicopter is doing that much damage without the military being called. There are plenty of bases in California, LOL. But again it was exciting and it got the job done. Sometimes people really do just want enjoy a movie.