The Official Furious 7 Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
man, the budget for this last movie was $250M. I mean, it's not like they can't afford it and still recoup the money. plus the budget is only gonna go up from here.

I don't think money is the problem breh. They've already written him off in a classy respectful way. Bringing him back as a CGI character is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way and destroy a lot of goodwill. What's the costs benefits analysis on that one? There's more to lose than to gain so it makes no sense to even attempt it

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't think money is the problem breh. They've already written him off in a classy respectful way. Bringing him back as a CGI character is going to rub a lot of people the wrong way and destroy a lot of goodwill. What's the costs benefits analysis on that one? There's more to lose than to gain so it makes no sense to even attempt it

I mean, they already insulted the audience by bringing letty back. also what happens to jordana brewster? does this mean we don't see her anymore?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I mean, they already insulted the audience by bringing letty back. also what happens to jordana brewster? does this mean we don't see her anymore?

No they didn't insult the audience by bring letty back breh. She's a character who was thought to be dead and the fact that she was alive was the inciting incident for the 6th one..plus on top of that, michelle Rodriguez, is ya know, alive. She's walking around right now doing press. She's not buried in a cemetery in LA. That's a big difference.

And Jordanna says she doesn't know what this means for Mia. She hopes she's still a part of it because she is Dom's sister. From a story standpoint though, the only way she'd be included is through phone conversations or showing up at Dom's or someone else's house with a baby in her hand, which is what they relegated her to in the 6th one and this one. The only way she can become a part of the movies more is if they allow her to take jack and her baby girl on missions with them, with the baby seat in the backseat as they fly off a cliff

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
I saw her in It's Always Sunny a few weeks ago, looked her up and was like :krs:

Then I saw this movie and was like :krs:

Her body :banderas:
she's nice and short like i like em :shaq:

not happy that she keeps her instagram private and she seems to make a new one every few months :francis:

i'll see her in random movies as the eyecandy ..her imdb reads like "stripper 1, hot girl 2" :heh:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
No they didn't insult the audience by bring letty back breh. She's a character who was thought to be dead and the fact that she was alive was the inciting incident for the 6th one..plus on top of that, michelle Rodriguez, is ya know, alive. She's walking around right now doing press. She's not buried in a cemetery in LA. That's a big difference.

And Jordanna says she doesn't know what this means for Mia. She hopes she's still a part of it because she is Dom's sister. From a story standpoint though, the only way she'd be included is through phone conversations or showing up at Dom's or someone else's house with a baby in her hand, which is what they relegated her to in the 6th one and this one. The only way she can become a part of the movies more is if they allow her to take jack and her baby girl on missions with them, with the baby seat in the backseat as they fly off a cliff

I'm sure they'll have some plot where the Shaw brothers (not the kung fu studio pioneers) kidnap her and Dom & crew have to save her.

eufemism

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#uglygang
some of the actions sequences were poorly directed. no direction, just explosions and lights:francis:

i was getting kinda bored near the end, even with all those explosions and shyt:patrice:

the whole moutain scene was dope af tho.

i liked the the paul walker tribute. it was kind of in your face with the music and the whole family theme thing, but it wasn't bad at all. plus the supra and diesels car racing again:mjcry: the cgi was so obvious but it felt good to see Paul riding one final race:mjcry:not gonna lie i was choking up a little when i saw him smile

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
The Trailer SHOULD NOT have ruined the Paul Walker Bus scene. The entire sequence was:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg
Even tho the commercial ruined it i was still like :damn::lupe:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

lol i hope they do that shyt...and have jack yelling out 'see momma, cars do fly' as she does it lol...