The Official Furious 7 Thread

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The Trailer SHOULD NOT have ruined the Paul Walker Bus scene. The entire sequence was:

cq5dam.web.1280.1280.jpeg

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When Jason no sold the Rock Bottom I know this was about to be some shyt, I was hoping Tony Jaa was going to be more like Jet Li in lethal weapon 4.

Hopefully isn't dead and survies.

the fact that he got rock bottomed, I was like 'OLE shytTTTTT!!!!!!'....

also, it was funny as shyt how transporter didn't give a fukk about no one when they walked in on him..he kept doing whatever he was doing on some 'i'll be with you a min' shyt lol...how he gave the rock the '1 min please' finger lmao....

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Daps
After rock shot the bag of grenades he should've said something cool like "No fly zone, you sumbytch!"

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
the fact that he got rock bottomed, I was like 'OLE shytTTTTT!!!!!!'....

also, it was funny as shyt how transporter didn't give a fukk about no one when they walked in on him..he kept doing whatever he was doing on some 'i'll be with you a min' shyt lol...how he gave the rock the '1 min please' finger lmao....
Dude was on HIS SCHEDULE 100% of the time.

When he was eating and was like "...so that's it? :usure: 12 guys? :childplease: *pulls pin* :ufdup: "

I was :banderas: status

ThePsydeFX

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Breh

Lykan hypersport Estimated Kerb Weight: 1380 kg

3036lbs

The DEADLIFT WORLD RECORD

SET THIS YEAR

Is 1155lbs

He BASICALLY TRIPLED the world record for deadlift and just kept it there for like 4 minutes

:mindblown:
It took me a second process what he was doing too. Had me like :dwillhuh: until Paul Walker said something and then :mjlol:. Didn't the guy who got them into their party say it was bulletproof too?

:blessed:Bless this franchise.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Fam he no sold about the hardest head-on colission you possibly can have with no airbag...dude just got out like it was nothing

He drove over a cliff and had a average roll cage in the car...flipped like 40 times...landed on his head...took it like a champ...

Him dead lifting a 3 million dollar car was where I lost it tho

man, that first head to head collision, vin didn't even have a seat belt on :damn:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
lol true, but she looked good while fighting...and her dialogue was on point: 'you aint that charming bytch'....'glad you showed up, i'm usually bored to death at these parties' *while jumping in with a right to michelle face* lol...
ronda don't look right in a dress. There were so many funny/stupid/silly one liners in this movie