The Official Furious 7 Thread

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
:mjcry: shyt gave me them feels.

That cgi is too apparent no way they could have had much done before he passed. Im seeing it Friday but how good is the cgi in this brehs? And fukk anybody making fun of nikkas for being emotional over this:wow:

The only scene that I noticed it was in the very last scene at the end

And I was looking

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Believablility left this franchise after "Tokyo Drift". They might need to change the title to Fast and Furious: Mission Impossible with the stunts they are doing. You wonder why Tom is hanging out of a damn plane? Everyone is trying to keep up with this franchise. I think only Michael Bay movies have more fukkery, lol. Everyone in the damn team should of died SEVERAL of times in this movie.

lol exactly.....i said this shyt to the chick i was with...i was like mission impossible and bond aint got shyt on dom and the crew....i mean:
a crew of racers took down a black ops crew and a trained assassin no one in the world could catch/stop, in about a week lol....it takes bond and them months...

and dom is who hunt and bond want to be....
he drove off a cliff and got out the car like it wont shyt lol....before he went over the edge, i leaned in to her and said 'he gonna drive off the cliff watch'....when he did it, i burst out laughing and said 'he drove off the damn cliff' lmao....i got it wrong though, thought he was gonna do it in reverse....

oh yea.....
when paul was able to climb out the bus, get on top of the bus, run fast enough on top of the bus to jump and grab the back of a car perfectly as soon as the bus fell, beautiful lol.....

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh

Lykan hypersport Estimated Kerb Weight: 1380 kg

3036lbs

The DEADLIFT WORLD RECORD

SET THIS YEAR

Is 1155lbs

He BASICALLY TRIPLED the world record for deadlift and just kept it there for like 4 minutes

:mindblown:

lol....that's the shyt i want outta these kinda movies cause 4-7 have been hilariously over the top good....i was worried after 6 cause i didnt think they could top the over the top shyt in that, but when i saw the trailer and they parachuted out the plane in cars, they couldve took my money right then....

the rock flexing out his cast lol.....and then they topped that by having the rock drive an ambulance off the overpass at the right sec to land on a drone, get out, and 2 tap it lol....

...i cant wait to see how they top the shyt in this one in 8....it's in ny too...you know dom gonna drive up and then off the statue of liberty, jump out the car, land on a jet ski, jump some ramp over a truck's trailer, jump off, land in a convertible and peel off....all while carrying a bomb, baby, or girl...hell might be carrying all 3 lol....

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i guess vin's role expands even more or johnsons role increases for the next film

or do they bring somebody else in?

KevJ

Overall Nice Guy
Daps
Reppin
The stoop with dat dope fanny padding
Movie was great

Wasn't sure how they were gonna handle the Paul walker situation so that had me on the edge of my seat a few times thinking he might die

The way they handled it was absolutely perfect... Only time I noticed the cgi was the very last scene where he pulled up next to dom in the car.. Very emotional

Easy paycheck for the rock, he was in the movie for like 10 minutes tops

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man I don't give a fukk about spoilers for these scenes, the shyt yall describing sounds so outlandish brehs, I'm so excited to see this shyt:mjlol:

my bad man, didnt mean to spoil shyt for you....just caught up in talking about this shyt...think i'll go back and cover some of those shyts up....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so i guess vin's role expands even more or johnsons role increases for the next film

or do they bring somebody else in?

they brought in kurt russell...he supposed to have a bigger role next movie...
....think 8's gonna be more about kurt and the world he plays in, and a setup for 9....i mean, the shaws gotta get they shyt together before they go at dom and the crew as they've learned....so think they'll spend most of 8 doing that(getting a crew, resources, etc.), before it's an all out war in 9: the shaws vs dom, rock, kurt and the crew.....

wonder who else they can get to be villains?.....

Last edited: