The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
These commentators really irking me. :hhh:

Just because Hulk would drive a Merc doesn't mean it's a given that he could produce Lewis' results. This is the only thing I hate about Europeans and their sports. They don't truly relish competition. That's why Lewis stays washing all these white people. They just want to win. Lewis wants to dominate. Always crying about what someone "deserves". Tough titty. Make better career choices and perform on the track. And if that's not enough to get the championship, you cash your check and keep it moving. There can only be one winner.

exactly

no one deserves shyt. We all know Lewisā€™ story and dude was never handed anything. His pops went above and beyond with very little resources to recognize his sonā€™s talent and get him on the track.

if these other drivers want to win (and beyond) then be the better competitor in qualifying and on race day. Itā€™s that simple. fukkin Euro CACs canā€™t accept that Lewis will walk away from F1 as the GOAT and tearing shyt up along the way like Tiger should have done in golf.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Vettel 2 milliseconds
0ef90322cbd73d73d046272a59136fff-3.png

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Actually looked like overall Bottas had the best lap but the track didn't improve.

Tough luck

Great banker to the GOAT

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV

Taco

All Star
Daps
Did you forget what happened to Lewis in Spain? The abuse he got when up against Alonso? That was right from the beginning of this F1 career as well.

I am not a racist, says Spanish F1 fan who 'blacked-up' for Hamilton
Iā€™m not denying the fact that he faces this type of shyt. No where did I say that. Again, people bytching about how he has the best car is not exclusive to him. People who say F1 is dying is not exclusive to him. That shyt has always happened. Iā€™m over this topic. None of you guys can dispute the fact that dominant figures always get hate no matter who it is. Again these same people who you hear bashing him will praise him when he retires. Again, thatā€™s nothing new. Itā€™s just how it goes.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Iā€™m not denying the fact that he faces this type of shyt. No where did I say that. Again, people bytching about how he has the best car is not exclusive to him. People who say F1 is dying is not exclusive to him. That shyt has always happened. Iā€™m over this topic. None of you guys can dispute the fact that dominant figures always get hate no matter who it is. Again these same people who you hear bashing him will praise him when he retires. Again, thatā€™s nothing new. Itā€™s just how it goes.

That's why we look at patterns. There is a world of difference between being locked in a cell for 1 hour and for 1 year.

To say "being locked in a cell is nothing new" to the guy with the longer sentence ignores the question of degree.

Likewise to claim that with Lewis "this is nothing new" is to similarly ignore the degree to which it happens.

Worker: "I only got paid 1 cent per day"
Taco: "Low pay is nothing new"

You are clearly not a breh, breh. Just keep 'em talking and eventually analogues to the usual reasoning comes out ...

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Let them hate. Heā€™s one of my idols and weā€™re about the same age. He went through shyt and bad luck to get here, let them kids go through the same and maybe they get where Hamilton is now. fukk them cacs too, I know they feel the most racists feels and they canā€™t do nothing to stop HAMā€™s dominance and they burn inside :laff: