The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Nico Rosberg would have been a multiple world champion.
:mjtf: with Hamilton as CODRIVER??????

Rosberg had to go full sociopathic on Hamilton to win the one in 2016. And Hamilton had reliability issues still.

Rosberg retired after that because having to go to that level mentally broke him

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
These commentators really irking me. :hhh:

Just because Hulk would drive a Merc doesn't mean it's a given that he could produce Lewis' results. This is the only thing I hate about Europeans and their sports. They don't truly relish competition. That's why Lewis stays washing all these white people. They just want to win. Lewis wants to dominate. Always crying about what someone "deserves". Tough titty. Make better career choices and perform on the track. And if that's not enough to get the championship, you cash your check and keep it moving. There can only be one winner.

Lewis will own every major record just about once he retires.

His name will be there and there is nothing these cacs can do a the end of the day

Taco

All Star
Daps
These commentators really irking me. :hhh:

Just because Hulk would drive a Merc doesn't mean it's a given that he could produce Lewis' results. This is the only thing I hate about Europeans and their sports. They don't truly relish competition. That's why Lewis stays washing all these white people. They just want to win. Lewis wants to dominate. Always crying about what someone "deserves". Tough titty. Make better career choices and perform on the track. And if that's not enough to get the championship, you cash your check and keep it moving. There can only be one winner.
Tbf Schumacher was hated until he left the sport. Granted his image wasn't perfect. This isn't exclusive to just Lewis. Warriors were hated for being dominant. Lebron hated for being dominant. Barcelona hated for being dominant. The list goes on.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Tbf Schumacher was hated until he left the sport. Granted his image wasn't perfect. This isn't exclusive to just Lewis. Warriors were hated for being dominant. Lebron hated for being dominant. Barcelona hated for being dominant. The list goes on.
nikka who are you? Gtfoh. Are you new to the world of F1? Itā€™s absolutely (largely) because of his race. And thereā€™s tangible evidence. :camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Schumacher was dirty as fukk though. His hate was warranted. Heck crashed his own teammate to keep him from winning the WDC

Vettel did get "buh buh his car is the beeeest" hate too while at redbull

Taco

All Star
Daps
nikka who are you? Gtfoh. Are you new to the world of F1? Itā€™s absolutely (largely) because of his race. And thereā€™s tangible evidence. :camby:
LOL you speak like Lewis pays you. No one likes domination unless your a fan of the said person or team. I'm on the Lewis train but even I'm less motivated to watch knowing the outcome will most likely be Merc 1 & 2.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
LOL you speak like Lewis pays you. No one likes domination unless your a fan of the said person or team. I'm on the Lewis train but even I'm less motivated to watch knowing the outcome will most likely be Merc 1 & 2.
Deflection. nikka youā€™re on a black forum in a thread about the first black F1 driver, and heā€™s rewriting the record books. You sound silly. There is no other black driver coming behind Lewis once he retires in a few years. You should be relishing every moment of this, because itā€™s going to be a long while before thereā€™s another black person in the pipeline.

Taco

All Star
Daps
Deflection. nikka youā€™re on a black forum in a thread about the first black F1 driver, and heā€™s rewriting the record books. You sound silly. There is no other black driver coming behind Lewis once he retires in a few years. You should be relishing every moment of this, because itā€™s going to be a long while before thereā€™s another black person in the pipeline.
Yes, I realized that with James Stewart racing MX. He was the first breh to bring home a major motorsports title. Stewart was the man who changed how everyone races a dirt bike nowadays. I've been there. People bytching about Lewis being in the best car is not exclusive to Lewis. People hating Lewis because he's dominating isn't exclusive to Lewis. Are people envious of a black man winning in a predominantly white sport? Of course! But Lewis truly wont be admired til he is done with F1. It's nothing new.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf: with Hamilton as CODRIVER??????

Rosberg had to go full sociopathic on Hamilton to win the one in 2016. And Hamilton had reliability issues still.

Rosberg retired after that because having to go to that level mentally broke him
Nah, in the fictional world where Hulkenberg became the Merc driver instead of Lewis.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

He means from a competitive racing standpoint

I appreciate Hamilton's dominance and black excellence, but I also love seeing great entertaining battles

For example races like this

This is Lewis and Vettel going at it.

Just mesmerizing watching the chess that both drivers played here.

Lewis always made sure he over/under cut vettel for

Another great race with Mclaren Hamilton vs Schumacher

Master class driving by both. Schumacher showing he still has some tricks up his sleeve.

The only reason why Hamilton only one won WDC for Mclaren was their horrendous reliability.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
He means from a competitive racing standpoint

I appreciate Hamilton's dominance and black excellence, but I also love seeing great entertaining battles

For example races like this

This is Lewis and Vettel going at it.

Just mesmerizing watching the chess that both drivers played here.

Lewis always made sure he over/under cut vettel for

Another great race with Mclaren Hamilton vs Schumacher

Master class driving by both. Schumacher showing he still has some tricks up his sleeve.

The only reason why Hamilton only one won WDC for Mclaren was their horrendous reliability.

Im not oblivious to that. But let him get his 7, and then we can be worried about all that. The new changes are coming in 2022, assuming the world doesnā€™t end before then.

These other teams and drivers need to step up, point blank.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Im not oblivious to that. But let him get his 7, and then we can be worried about all that. The new changes are coming in 2022, assuming the world doesnā€™t end before then.

These other teams and drivers need to step up, point blank.

I dont think anyone can or will question Lewis being the Goat

Every F1 driver that has spoken on the subject as said Hamilton is the GOAT

'Lewis Hamilton is more talented than Schumi and Senna' | PlanetF1

Last season Hamilton reached title number six, romping to the Driversā€™ crown ahead of his Mercedes team-mate Valtteri Bottas.

The Brit claimed 11 of the yearā€™s 21 grand prix wins despite, some would say, Mercedes not having the best package on the grid.

Entering Formula 1 in 2007, Hamilton has claimed at least one race win in all 13 seasons.

ā€œHamiltonā€™s talent is probably even more than that of Ayrton or Schumacher,ā€ Barrichello told Brazilā€™s ESPN.

Nico Rosberg claims Lewis Hamilton has more 'natural talent' than Michael Schumacher

Rosberg on Schumacher vs Lewis

Nico Rosberg claims Lewis Hamilton has more 'natural talent' than Michael Schumacher

Speaking to Auto Motor und Sport, Rosberg said: ā€œLewis probably has a bit more natural talent than Michael," as per GP Fans.

ā€œLewis has one of the greatest natural talents our sport has ever seen, so he makes the difference.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
I dont think anyone can or will question Lewis being the Goat

Every F1 driver that has spoken on the subject as said Hamilton is the GOAT

'Lewis Hamilton is more talented than Schumi and Senna' | PlanetF1

Rosberg on Schumacher vs Lewis

Not saying he's being totally disingenuous, but you know it only stands to benefit Rosberg saying things like that...