The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate Paul Di Resta.
Apparently he thought he was in the running for the Mercedes seat before Hamilton became available, so every award and accolade hamilton gets must burn him to his soul.

That and probably the issue when Hamilton's dad was his agent.

Cac tears.

He wasn't that special in F1 anyway. No one was looking at hamilton and di resta and going, "I'll have di resta" :mjlol:

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Apparently he thought he was in the running for the Mercedes seat before Hamilton became available, so every award and accolade hamilton gets must burn him to his soul.

That and probably the issue when Hamilton's dad was his agent.

Cac tears.

He wasn't that special in F1 anyway. No one was looking at hamilton and di resta and going, "I'll have di resta" :mjlol:
Exactly. If he had the sauce like that he wouldn't be a reserve driver for the reserve drivers right now.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
These commentators really irking me. :hhh:

Just because Hulk would drive a Merc doesn't mean it's a given that he could produce Lewis' results. This is the only thing I hate about Europeans and their sports. They don't truly relish competition. That's why Lewis stays washing all these white people. They just want to win. Lewis wants to dominate. Always crying about what someone "deserves". Tough titty. Make better career choices and perform on the track. And if that's not enough to get the championship, you cash your check and keep it moving. There can only be one winner.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps

Just because Hulk would drive a Merc doesn't mean it's a given that he could produce Lewis' results. This is the only thing I hate about Europeans and their sports. They don't truly relish competition. That's why Lewis stays washing all these white people. They just want to win. Lewis wants to dominate. Always crying about what someone "deserves". Tough titty. Make better career choices and perform on the track. And if that's not enough to get the championship, you cash your check and keep it moving. There can only be one winner.

What they said about Hulk:dwillhuh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Nico Rosberg would have been a multiple world champion.