The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

KRayner

All Star
Daps
Damn so Max being a bytch actually cost Perez 2nd place for the season

If iā€™m perez Redbull better cut a fat christmas bonus or else iā€™m snuffing their ā€œchampionā€ :birdman:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That season was mid.

I think Ferrari and Mercedes are coming back with a vengeance for 2023.

And now we waitā€¦

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
That season was mid.

I think Ferrari and Mercedes are coming back with a vengeance for 2023.

And now we waitā€¦
Ferrari better hope so. For them to run out of development budget so quickly suggests that they need to spend more on catering were trying everything under the sun to find pace.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Itā€™s been three races. And the last race, with the added weight Lewis was told to lift when he was going to eventually going to overtake George.

At Jeddah they admitted they went with a different setup that didnā€™t work. Hamilton finished above Russell in Bahrain.

But clearly you argue in bad faith. You canā€™t even take whatā€™s happened so far this weekend into consideration. Even if you mention the sprint race everyone was stuck in a DRS train behind Vettel. There was nothing Hamilton could do. You just sound like a person who takes into account where they finish and not what actually happens.

can I take the entire season into account?

:troll:

Last edited:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
You have to give Max credit too for keeping Perez out of DRS range and in dirty air on that first stint :mjgrin:
Martin Brundle trying to exhonorate Max by saying that it wouldn't have mattered that Max didn't let Checo ahead in Brazil, as it turned out today. But there has to be a psychological advantage going into the last race slightly ahead, then going into it tied.

edit: Bet that Monaco crash theory gets looked into now... :sas2:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
can I the entire season into account?

:troll:
giphy.webp

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Martin Brundle trying to exhonorate Max by saying that it wouldn't have mattered that Max didn't let Checo ahead in Brazil, as it turned out today. But there has to be a psychological advantage going into the last race slightly ahead, then going into it tied.

edit: Bet that Monaco crash theory gets looked into now... :sas2:
Can't blame Brundle, man wants to keep flying on that Red Bull private jet :manny:

Damn so Max being a bytch actually cost Perez 2nd place for the season

If iā€™m perez Redbull better cut a fat christmas bonus or else iā€™m snuffing their ā€œchampionā€ :birdman:
Perez fell in line quick after Brazil, it's no coincidence Helmut Marko announced Danny Ric as the third driver before he even signed on :sas1: