Fukk the whole verstappen family
entitled cacs

i hope the rumors are true and checo fukked his mom

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Max is basically Ferrari Schumacher to Red Bull. He's invincible right now and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

In the end Perez won't want to leave RB, and Horner will try to smooth things over.

But Max...Max will continue to do whatever in that team.

As for crashing into Lewis, well, like I said he's just ripping Schumacher again. Hopefully they hold him accountable but I doubt it. :scust:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Max is basically Ferrari Schumacher to Red Bull. He's invincible right now and will remain so for the foreseeable future.

In the end Perez won't want to leave RB, and Horner will try to smooth things over.

As for crashing into Lewis, well, like I said he's just ripping Schumacher again. Hopefully they hold him accountable but I doubt it. :scust:
I'm not very optimistic but I hope that wind tunnel reduction really fukks them. He wants to be seen as the best, let him languish in Alonso territory.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London

Speaking of Schumacher looks like young Mick is getting dropped by Haas for Hulk.

I bet he goes to ferrari as reserve driver now

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reddit rumors are Mercedes reserve. I don't get the Hulkenburg fetish. He had his time in the sun, never capitalized on it.
Haas just wants a solid veteran driver. Thatā€™s it. Thatā€™s what theyā€™ve always had. These last 2 years were an anomaly.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
First Practice at Abu Dhabi is never indicative. But Merc look good gents, especially as we know that Charles and Sergio are in full business mode.

Let's see how they look in a couple hours, then maybe we shouldn't be getting rid of this concept just yet...