The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If Perez really did crash deliberately and Marko and Horner did nothing about it, FIA may have something to say.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
I caught the replay, bruh, I had to skip to the end, my body couldn't take the possibility of pole. Can you even blame me after last year? Now that I know the results, guess it's time to catch up on the drama. :mjlol:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Max essentially admitted to torpedoing Lewis in one of the interviews. Talmbout Lewis wasn't backing out and I wasn't going to back out. If you can avoid an incident but don't, that's intentional :manny:
We can keep crashing then. There is a reason the only person who respects Max is Fernando.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Max essentially admitted to torpedoing Lewis in one of the interviews. Talmbout Lewis wasn't backing out and I wasn't going to back out. If you can avoid an incident but don't, that's intentional :manny:
He proudly claimed it cost Lewis the win and meant nothing to him.

Is FIA hearing this?

"I went around the outside, and immediately felt he wasn't going to leave space. So I just went for it, he didn't leave me space so I knew we were going to get together. It cost him the race win, for me it gave me 5 seconds"

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Hamilton and Max will always crash, FIA needs to check Max more often though. They are both aggressive drivers, the best usually are, but Max is 100% never yielding while Hamilton is most likely to yield for a safer option down the line. It's hilarious watching the fans scramble to come up with a defence, this is who Max is, it's most likely why he is as good as he is, it's crash or win whenever he is racing.

Something to consider, probably not known to most because it is niche, Max was dirty as hell in simracing too. If he didn't get his way, he would sometimes just throw a race and drive straight into people, things that would get the average person banned didn't pertain to a F1 star racing on the platform so he was always getting away with it.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is the champion they worked so hard to get the past few years. F1 basically went for the same wiplash that the US did after Obama.
And if Perez did crash deliberately, what does it say about a team that would put itself at risk to protect one person?