The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Not as aggressive as the rumors. Will still give Ferrari and Mercedes a good 10 and 15% more aero time instead of 5 and 10%.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Not as aggressive as the rumors. Will still give Ferrari and Mercedes a good 10 and 15% more aero time instead of 5 and 10%.

Reddit trying to give them a pass. Talmbout with the tax credits it was only 400 grand
full

But no other team managed to over spend. I'm not yet convinced this is a strong enough deterrent.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Reddit trying to give them a pass. Talmbout with the tax credits it was only 400 grand
full

But no other team managed to over spend. I'm not yet convinced this is a strong enough deterrent.
Guess we'll find out when they hit the track year.

If they end up 3rd behind Ferrari and Mercedes, I guess it worked. This set of regs is almost totally aero based so it could have a large effect.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Sure. Red Bull just went from being a distant 3rd in driver's and distant second in constructor's to damn near winning both the next season just because, not because they just so happened to spend more than the allotted amount. :mjlol:
Dude is livid that they cheated their way into 3 championships and got caught doing it :mjlol: . I should take my ass to Wikipedia and start adding the asterisks.

calh45

Cal
Daps
full

:russ:

Binotto and Ferrari brass are meeting in a villa right now to figure out how to "overspend" less than 5% during the off season because of "taxes"

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Binotto and Ferrari brass are meeting in a villa right now to figure out how to "overspend" less than 5% during the off season because of "taxes"
Italian government needs to work on some Modena specific tax refunds for maximum fukkery.

calh45

Cal
Daps
Italian government needs to work on some Modena specific tax refunds for maximum fukkery.
They just got lady Trump as their new PM. It would not be above them to do it and gain points from the people.

The hilarious part about using "taxes" as a reason is Merc, McLaren, Alpine, Williams, and Haas are all based out of the UK and didn't fukk the "tax" math up to cause any overspends.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I bet not hear in a few hours how the car felt completely different in Quali.
Apparently the high altitude retards the high drag effect the car usually has.

So I Merc can find a way to reduce the drag with this car it's championship worthy?

Man I am so confused, as I want them to destroy this concept next year....

But Merc are slowest in the speed traps by a good distance and on top of the leaderboards.....crazy.

merklman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
N17
Apparently the high altitude retards the high drag effect the car usually has.

So I Merc can find a way to reduce the drag with this car it's championship worthy?

Man I am so confused, as I want them to destroy this concept next year....

But Merc are slowest in the speed traps by a good distance and on top of the leaderboards.....crazy.
I hear this, but no doubt RB will turn up at Q3 and breeze through to pole :mjcry: