refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
iom3e4xqiuw91.jpg

:picard:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol I was going to post about this but thought better of it. Apparently Alonso said Max's 2 championships were worth more than Lewis' seven.

Apparently Max had to fight more.

I seem to recall Felipe Massa and Lewis winning a championship on the final corner (fairly) but jealousy will make you say silly things.

Ultimately Fernando has no answer for how a rookie beat a world champion. That man's soul will forever burn slow.

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
What did I miss, what did Alonso's hating ass do this time around?

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
Is this guy fukking stupid? This is what happens when you let bias take over. Am I missing something or are championships not harder when you have to fight your teammate? For example, in the esport F1 tournaments, they all drive the same vehicle (outside of setups), pole and the last person on the grid can be separated by 1-2 tenths, making it incredibly competitive... And this guy is suggesting it means more when you simply win with the faster car on the grid?

RB had the faster car last year (for the most part), obviously had it this year, and we all saw what happened last year for that title decider... How does any of this suggest a harder victory for Max? :mjlol:

I'm sorry, I know they took that picture together after Alonso last revealed he is still seething but I can never take Alonso seriously, he is so jealous of Hamilton, he doesn't see how all of this looks to us, the spectators.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Alonso's whole life and career trajectory was ruined by Sir Lewis. It's like when 50 said, "This the flow right here that fukked up Jeffrey's career" :russ:
I tolerate Alonso, but lemme just wipe the veneer off this motherfukker. He's just a racist POS.

Don't let the respect on the paddock he gets fool you. A black man matching him as a rookie broke him competely.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Scrolling through reddit and apparently Max is boycotting Sky Sports so now everybody on there hates Ted Kravitz. They used to cream themselves for Ted's Notebook and any time he was on the air, now all of a sudden he's public enemy number 1 :dead:

Meanwhile in the Russell AMA number one question with 20k upvotes is 'if Sainz crashes into you and ends your race, is 5 second penalty enough?' and another with 10k upvotes is 'why do you always blame someone else' :russ:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Scrolling through reddit and apparently Max is boycotting Sky Sports so now everybody on there hates Ted Kravitz. They used to cream themselves for Ted's Notebook and any time he was on the air, now all of a sudden he's public enemy number 1 :dead:

Meanwhile in the Russell AMA number one question with 20k upvotes is 'if Sainz crashes into you and ends your race, is 5 second penalty enough?' and another with 10k upvotes is 'why do you always blame someone else' :russ:
Not havng to hear Christian Horner on the pitwall during the race? I see no downside.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Getting brake temperature on the formation lap is going to be a struggle, according to Lewis. They want him to prioritize tire temperature. Lower on front wing than George. Expecting understeer on the next set of tires.