The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
This the guy that that thought the problem with Juri Vips was the English media over reporting him using a slur, and not him actually saying it, right? :mjpls:
It's actually in this interview. I just edited that into the last quote post, since I copied/posted the same thing twice. By the way that's the least shocking part about Marko :heh:

Interesting stuff is him admitting Perez fell of because they made changes to the car to suit Max and shytting on Gasly.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's actually in this interview. I just edited that into the last quote post, since I copied/posted the same thing twice. By the way that's the least shocking part about Marko :heh:

Interesting stuff is him admitting Perez fell of because they made changes to the car to suit Max and shytting on Gasly.
Max is about to be a two time champion, so he feels good about saying these quiet things out loud now.

All the bullshyt they spewed about the Merc being made for Lewis was propaganda, while in reality Max gets the Schumacher treatment at Red Bull.

Gasly dared to question that,so until he can go to another team, Marko will always shyt on him.

I wish he fell into a well
Filled with acid
And acid resistant, hungry alligators

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
cliff notes? i will never be in the mood to read that much
Says Porsche deal delay is due to ongoing 2026 engine negotiations. Says it's normal negotiations with top dogs like Mercedes and Ferrari and calls Renault just a sidecar:heh: Hold up is test bench hours for newcomers since Red Bull are newcomers as Honda is leaving. But meanwhile he says RB has factory with 300 employees working just on 2026 regulations since Honda delivers them sealed engines they don't touch.

Admits Perez fell off because they changed the car to suit Max better, since Max is so exceptional they have to go that way. Well if he's so exceptional why completely handicap your other driver when you already have the fastest car? :sas1:

Credits Newey and Honda's adaptability to E10 fuel for the straight line speed. Doesn't even want to say when Newey's contract is expiring.

Says they never should've given Gasly a better contract :heh: Would've kept Vips if there wasn't so much heat from English media :hhh:

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
Says Porsche deal delay is due to ongoing 2026 engine negotiations. Says it's normal negotiations with top dogs like Mercedes and Ferrari and calls Renault just a sidecar:heh: Hold up is test bench hours for newcomers since Red Bull are newcomers as Honda is leaving. But meanwhile he says RB has factory with 300 employees working just on 2026 regulations since Honda delivers them sealed engines they don't touch.

Admits Perez fell off because they changed the car to suit Max better, since Max is so exceptional they have to go that way. Well if he's so exceptional why completely handicap your other driver when you already have the fastest car? :sas1:

Credits Newey and Honda's adaptability to E10 fuel for the straight line speed. Doesn't even want to say when Newey's contract is expiring.

Says they never should've given Gasly a better contract :heh: Would've kept Vips if there wasn't so much heat from English media :hhh:
Helmut Babble...

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I been telling y'all :sas2:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Mercedes back to looking like shyt :francis:

Slow in straights, stiff through corners.
Yesterday they were near matching Red Bull though S1 and to a lesser extent S3, just losing it in the middle. Just going to have to bank on race pace :francis:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
People really gassed themselves up thinking that TD was going to change anything. Flexi-wing Pt. II:francis:

They should be OK during the race though.

Given their pace at Hungary, I think Mercedes will be fast at Zandvoort.

Daps
Canā€™t see how Mercs are ever going to catch upto RB. Ver going to have the next few championships locked up. Donā€™t trust Ferrari/Charles.

Last edited: