The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Lootha VanDraws

'The Night I Fell in Love' is the GOAT R&B album
Daps
That's fine. But being objective, you don't need any of that to recognize a driver that's clearly above peers of the same age group.

On pure driving skill, Alonso's crazy ass is in that group too.
Max is incredibly talented, without question. But his achievements (at least to me) are dampened by the conduct of his father, soon-to-be father-in-law, Horner, and Marko. Plus, he doesn't seem to want to embrace the role of ambassador of the sport, which I would think is part of a champion's duty.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's fine. But being objective, you don't need any of that to recognize a driver that's clearly above peers of the same age group.

On pure driving skill, Alonso's crazy ass is in that group too.
You are allowed to be perfectly objective. I will play the role of the people who villified Hamilton's achievements. Max is good, but I still don't think he has the race pace of Lewis, but he certainly has a qualy advantage over Lewis at this stage in his career.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You are allowed to be perfectly objective. I will play the role of the people who villified Hamilton's achievements. Max is good, but I still don't think he has the race pace of Lewis, but he certainly has a qualy advantage over Lewis at this stage in his career.
I think its the opposite. His qualifying pace was always fast but you rarely saw him on pole until last year. He wasn’t pulling final Q3 laps out of his ass like Leclerc. Those podiums he was racking up were on race pace.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Max is incredibly talented, without question. But his achievements (at least to me) are dampened by the conduct of his father, soon-to-be father-in-law, Horner, and Marko. Plus, he doesn't seem to want to embrace the role of ambassador of the sport, which I would think is part of a champion's duty.
Thats cool. :manny: