The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This dude Alonso will never not be unintentionally hilarious.

Man was doing 200mph wagging his finger at Yuki like he's his dad. :mjlol:

Dude's ego is ridiculous. He's IRL Vegeta. That's probably why he's still dope to me. lol
I know this is a Lewis thread but still, I had to add on to this. Dude held everyone hostage. Seb got so mad he left and got fined. :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know this is a Lewis thread but still, I had to add on to this. Dude held everyone hostage. Seb got so mad he left and got fined. :russ:

Alonso is the worst. Okay, let's say they give him his way and say they were wrong. What are they supposed to do? Shave five seconds off of his final time in the next race?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You think the man that tried to blackmail Mclaren would have an issue with that??

Say what now?

I haven't dug that far into the history of F1 fukkery, and I haven't cared enough about Alonso to look into his history. I swear F1 has all the random fukkery people wish other sports had. :dead:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Say what now?

I haven't dug that far into the history of F1 fukkery, and I haven't cared enough about Alonso to look into his history. I swear F1 has all the random fukkery people wish other sports had. :dead:
Rumor is when Lewis joined him as a rookie at Mclaren and matched him, he threatened to reveal that Mclaren had illegally obtained information about Ferrari's car unless he was given preferential treatment.

Some say he threatened to reveal it unless he was released from his contract as well.

Either way, Alonso isn't even close to being to modicum of propriety he pretends to be. Look up Crashgate as well.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Alonso is a certified piece of shyt but I'm glad he's pressing the stewards. Not because he didn't deserve those penalties, he should've received them earlier, even last year, but because others should also receive these penalty.

Alonso has been the most balant but shyt Red Bull has been pulling is ridiculous , followed by Yuki and Gasly fukkboy shyt.

FIA was more concerned with Hamilton's piercings while drivers are out there weaving, brake checking, pushing people off track. It took Alonso crossing the line and then complaining about it for them to take notice.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
seems like they got tired of being called incompetent so they overly issued penalties to make a statement. Russell is head of the driver's association and has been very vocal about the inconsistencies in dealing with infractions....I'm sure that penalty was a message.

and it looks that Horner/RB got a buddy at the FIA....seems like they're trying to bury that floor issue till the title is sewed up.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
seems like they got tired of being called incompetent so they overly issued penalties to make a statement. Russell is head of the driver's association and has been very vocal about the inconsistencies in dealing with infractions....I'm sure that penalty was a message.

and it looks that Horner/RB got a buddy at the FIA....seems like they're trying to bury that floor issue till the title is sewed up.
I thought pushing it to France was doing them a favor but then they went ahead and pushed it back 7 weeks :gucci:

It was obvious fukkery was afoot when Binotto and Horner threw a fit and accused Merc of having an inside person, basically named the woman that was recently appointed at FIA, couple of weeks ago.

Meanwhile the whole FIA is run by former Ferrari people and the rest seem like Hamilton haters, the nerve of these people to even say shyt about Mercedes :hhh:

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Not just him. Ferrari have said they will have to redesign their floor.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
^^^ that explains why this shyt is being set aside. it comes down to Max and Leclerc for WDC, if those ferrari PUs hold
They (the FIA and FOM) been running scared since Brehzil last year. Lewis + Mercedes is raw, relentless pace when both parties have it together. The best they could have hoped for was a broken Lewis post Abu Dhabi and Mercedes completely getting the new regulations wrong this year. They didn't get the former, and barely got the latter as they're still solidly the 3rd best team. Now that Mercedes is getting on top of things, like everyone expected, that TD to close the floor loophole would have upset the "new guard" coming through. They better hope RBR and Ferrari can develop effectively to nullify the losses.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
They (the FIA and FOM) been running scared since Brehzil last year. Lewis + Mercedes is raw, relentless pace when both parties have it together. The best they could have hoped for was a broken Lewis post Abu Dhabi and Mercedes completely getting the new regulations wrong this year. They didn't get the former, and barely got the latter as they're still solidly the 3rd best team. Now that Mercedes is getting on top of things, like everyone expected, that TD to close the floor loophole would have upset the "new guard" coming through. They better hope RBR and Ferrari can develop effectively to nullify the losses.
Ferrari and RB said the TD will have little to no effect on relative performance.

People are making a bigger deal out of it than it is.

Yall gotta stop with these conspiracy theories though. The Verstappen/Hamilton battle was the best thing to happen to F1 business in a decade. If they could run that season back again they would. No one has a vendetta against Mercedes.