The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
congrats to Ham on the podium, and Russell's massive recovery, but the stewards do not hide their bias very well. Checo ran lewis off the track last race, but Russell gets 5 seconds for Checo steering his car into him :mjlol:

Still, a pretty entertaining race on a mediocre course
I don't know what Perez was thinking trying to overtake a Mercedes, which was on cold tires and a full tank, in that corner.

I understand wanting to get up to the front three but he should know better.

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Apparently Zhou was wrongly given a 5 second penalty for track limits, he served it during the race :picard:

Vettel was surprised by his penalty after the race, says he was only warned three times prior to the last lap.

Seems like a mix of incompetence and payback from stewards for that drivers meeting.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Imagine if Mercedes had fast carsā€¦
:snoop:

wtf-toto.gif

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Apparently Zhou was wrongly given a 5 second penalty for track limits, he served it during the race :picard:

Vettel was surprised by his penalty after the race, says he was only warned three times prior to the last lap.

Seems like a mix of incompetence and payback from stewards for that drivers meeting.

They were on one all weekend. I watched some of the F2 sprint on Saturday, and they were tossing penalties out like candy. This wasn't incompetence, it was a directed effort.