The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

calh45

Cal
Daps
I don't follow Formula 1 but I always see this thread bumped and been hearing/seeing more and more about it over the past few years. Decided to finally watch the Netflix show to see what the fuss is about and I just finished season four.

Goddamn, they robbed Hamilton blind in the final race last year. How the fukk was that justified?! That might be the most blatant rigging I've ever seen in any sport.

F1 has been trying to protect the ghost of Schmacher for years while also hiding a sneaky large amount of racism and racism apologists. The former head of F1 is a racist a$$hole who pretends like it's not there. Redbull's biggest mouthpiece is a walking dog whistle. There's journalists who irrationally hate Lewis and openly cheer against him. They openly made fun of him when he moved from McLaren to Mercedes. It all culminated to the moment at the end of the season last year where they cheated him from the top down and then spent the entire off season starting the discussion with "Max was a worthy champion" instead of "Damn. Lewis got fukking cheated."

Then they elected a new president, fired the patsy aka the race director, and moved on like nothing happened. I'm still incredulous about it randomly. We saw an entire sport cheat one of it's GOATs, and any time it's discussed outside of here, it's buried by trolls and mods.......and to add injury to insult folks will pretend like Lewis hasn't been unlucky this year and act like Russell is dusting him on track.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
F1 has been trying to protect the ghost of Schmacher for years while also hiding a sneaky large amount of racism and racism apologists. The former head of F1 is a racist a$$hole who pretends like it's not there. Redbull's biggest mouthpiece is a walking dog whistle. There's journalists who irrationally hate Lewis and openly cheer against him. They openly made fun of him when he moved from McLaren to Mercedes. It all culminated to the moment at the end of the season last year where they cheated him from the top down and then spent the entire off season starting the discussion with "Max was a worthy champion" instead of "Damn. Lewis got fukking cheated."

Then they elected a new president, fired the patsy aka the race director, and moved on like nothing happened. I'm still incredulous about it randomly. We saw an entire sport cheat one of it's GOATs, and any time it's discussed outside of here, it's buried by trolls and mods.......and to add injury to insult folks will pretend like Lewis hasn't been unlucky this year and act like Russell is dusting him on track.

Breh, the bolded is maybe the worst part.

Sky having Nico Rosburg on to contribute little to nothing to the race commentary a couple of weeks ago outside of taking every opportunity to shyt on Lewis Hamilton was absolutely embarrassing. I'm relatively new to F1, and even I know a statement such as "Commend George for his performance, because he and Lewis have the same car" is crazy false. Any team principal would laugh in your face if you suggested that the cars for their two drivers are the exact same.

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
That triple curve part ā€¦ if thereā€™s an accident wouldnā€™t it damn near block everything off?