The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
I couldnā€™t keep myself up at 6am to finish the raceā€¦Russell got 4th :dwillhuh:

The fukk is going on with Lewis?

Also is Daniel Ricciardo done? Whatā€™s going on with him?

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The proof is the post and pre race dialogue I mentioned. He's talked about in during Free Practice as well. I'm not going looking for all that-- I was just conveying the information. Everything doesn't need to be a debate. Whether it's the case that the Merc has that much untapped speed will reveal itself in due time.
Again, I guess Iā€™ve heard differently.

Regardless, Iā€™ll be very surprised if Mercedes is within a half second a lap by mid season.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I couldnā€™t keep myself up at 6am to finish the raceā€¦Russell got 4th :dwillhuh:

The fukk is going on with Lewis?

Also is Daniel Ricciardo done? Whatā€™s going on with him?

Basically, everything that can go wrong for Lewis can, and just about the opposite has happened for Russell.

He had one of the slowest pit stops of the day, and got ran into on his way out. Also, he got stuck behind Gasly, who seemed more concerned with keeping Lewis where he was, than with overtaking Albon, who he likely should've been able to with ease.

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Bahrain - Lewis easily better performance than Russell
Saudi - bad set up, great recovery drive and gets fukked on VSC pit stop
Australia - outqualifies Russell, gets fukked by pitting lap before safety car and Russell jumps him. Starts getting in DRS range and gets told to back of because of engine temps
Imola - conservative strategy, terrible pit stop, Ocon released into him. DRS train behind Alpha Tauri which was fast enough for Tsunoda to finish 7th.

Meanwhile you got someone in here saying Sainz is a better choice for Ferrari than Lewis :dead:

For the record, I only said that because Sainz is literally 10 years younger than Lewis.

Last edited:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
PlanetF1: Adrian Newey: "Silly" Max Verstappen "shouldn't have brake-tested Lewis Hamilton".
Adrian Newey: "Silly" Max Verstappen "shouldnā€™t have brake-tested Lewis Hamilton"

They are telling now that there can be no repercussions.

:sas2:

Max isn't a dirty driver though eh?

fukk F1.
They're still trying to call Silverstone intentional but dance around all the other intentional shyt Verstappen did last year. Straight fukking admission of guilt and intent at Monza and nothing but silence. We'll see how the narrative develops when he and Leclerc are forced into more wheel to wheel battles.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I don't follow Formula 1 but I always see this thread bumped and been hearing/seeing more and more about it over the past few years. Decided to finally watch the Netflix show to see what the fuss is about and I just finished season four.

Goddamn, they robbed Hamilton blind in the final race last year. How the fukk was that justified?! That might be the most blatant rigging I've ever seen in any sport.

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't follow Formula 1 but I always see this thread bumped and been hearing/seeing more and more about it over the past few years. Decided to finally watch the Netflix show to see what the fuss is about and I just finished season four.

Goddamn, they robbed Hamilton blind in the final race last year. How the fukk was that justified?! That might be the most blatant rigging I've ever seen in any sport.
when youre too great and not looking how they want you to look they will do anything to bring you down