The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
They both need they ass beat for them attitudes :usure:
true i would love to see that but christian been hangin on max nuts so that's a pipe dream.

as for yuki, when they gonna stop giving that lil mf passes tho? he's green, tell his ass to stfu and listen. he wanna play that fukkboy shyt, get in his ahhz behind clothes doors then. He's not top yet

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
true i would love to see that but christian been hangin on max nuts so that's a pipe dream.

as for yuki, when they gonna stop giving that lil mf passes tho? he's green, tell his ass to stfu and listen. he wanna play that fukkboy shyt, get in his ahhz behind clothes doors then. He's not top yet
Passes for what? Being chippy on the radio? :heh:

People been complaining about that since this time last year. If Franz Tost doesnā€™t care no one else should.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
Whatā€™s new? :pachaha:

There hasnā€™t been a weekend since the beginning of last season where one of the Ferrari drivers hasnā€™t spun or crashed.
:comeon: Nah breh... don't come with that "one of the Ferraris spun or crashed" deflection. One of them is leading the WDC-- the other hasn't had a clean weekend all season.

The Observer

All Star
Daps
Theres going to be crashes galore on Sunday, they built this track for entertainment.

Everytime they show the drone shot of the track I just canā€™t believe how ridiculous this all is. Miami deserved an actual street track in downtown.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:comeon: Nah breh... don't come with that "one of the Ferraris spun or crashed" deflection. One of them is leading the WDC-- the other hasn't had a clean weekend all season.
What do you want me to say? Guy is having bad start to the season. Nothing new there either. He had average/bad starts in 2019, 2020, and 2021. :yeshrug: