The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

calh45

Cal
Daps
Checo is going to end up being faster than Max in this car. I know he's starting above him in this race, but he out qualified him last week and was faster than him most of the qualifying today until the final run. RBR will never let him race Max after how Vettel and Webber ended though. They'll figure out a way to make sure there's a gap between them during the race.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Checo is going to end up being faster than Max in this car. I know he's starting above him in this race, but he out qualified him last week and was faster than him most of the qualifying today until the final run. RBR will never let him race Max after how Vettel and Webber ended though. They'll figure out a way to make sure there's a gap between them during the race.
How would F1 fandom handle it if Checo started handing it to Verstappen :mjlol:. I'm here for that fukkery :mjgrin:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
The Mercedes engine improving slowly but surely. Hope the team are challenging at the front by Imola.

Seeing McLaren up there is hopeful. The track is suited for them apparently but even then, maybe if Merc can solve their aero issues they’ll catch up to the top 2.

Ferrari is porpoising like crazy on straights but it isn’t hurting their pace like Merc.

calh45

Cal
Daps
How would F1 fandom handle it if Checo started handing it to Verstappen :mjlol:. I'm here for that fukkery :mjgrin:

Me too. I was on Reddit yesterday popping fly about their weird Hamilton hate yet they LOVE Schumacher (who ALWAYS had the best car) and Max (who legitimately had the best car last year) and they started saying Schumacher was hated in the moment like I wasn't watching since Nigel Mansell. The FIA protected Schumacher and none of the commentators crossed him even when he wrecked folks. Just like Max. Max put a tire on Lewis head last year, but the entire media zeitgeist pretended like Lewis not backing out in Silverstone was attempted murder.

Checo was popping fly a little bit during the off season about how he was looking forward to driving a car both of them are starting on equal terms with and Max ain't 4 tenths ahead now. They like Leclerc because he's one of the "annointed" ones who comes from a racing legacy so they "enjoy the battle", but if the Mexican starts getting too close he's going to get added to the Lewis category. The love him when they think he's not threatening.