The Official Formula 1 Thread šŸ

calh45

Cal
Daps
They might be focusing on race pace and car setup more than glory runs. It could be another one of those years where the car has the pace but they just need to understand how to work with it.

I'm convinced they know an actual fix (maybe two) to the bounciness they're just playing around for another way to fix it without sacrificing something else tiny. I just need them to shut up about the struggling thing. At this point, just say we're working on it. Stop falling for the media baiting questions about their performance. They always know what they're doing even if the car isn't 100% to them.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
My thoughts:

Mercedes doesn't fully understand their concept just yet. That's not to say they won't find solutions quickly, but I think Red Bull and Ferrari have a better understanding of how their cars work right now. The car has potential from everything I've read, great in low speed corners and clearly running very low engine modes but everything in between needs work.

I wouldn't be surprised if they were 3rd fastest or 1st fastest next weekend. It's a long season with brand new everything.

At the very least, I don't think it will be a two man fight this year.

Daps
Reppin
MD
I hope Merc pulls pull something out their bag tomorrow. They weren't looking great in practice today.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I hope Merc pulls pull something out their bag tomorrow. They weren't looking great in practice today.
We'll see how they look on race pace in about an hour. That will be the real tell.

I expect it to be a dogfight between them, Red Bull, and Ferrari with RB holding the edge in the first few races.

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Iā€™ve been binging DTS and Iā€™m fukking with this F1 shyt.

Watching my first race this weekend. :blessed:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
F1TV needs to get their shyt together with this onboard audio. Getting George's radio on Lewis' stream :unimpressed:. How they fukk up what they been doing the past 4 years?

BelieveBeOK

Superstar
Daps
I still don't know what, if anything, I'm supposed to read into practice times. Just hoping that Mercedes and Lewis in particular are holding a lot back.