The Official Formula 1 Thread 🏁

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
Anybody see how the right side pod of the Alpine car just shredded itself on the straight in FP1? shyt was very weird
Yeah and it didn't even hit anything. Maybe a manufacturing defect or something. I think they went back to the old style sidepod after that.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
I wish I could stay consistently interested in it. It is an interesting sport, rife with all kinds of stuff and fun to watch but I keep forgetting about it after a while then coming back. Rinse and repeat. :sadcam:
Drive to Survive is largely manufactured and not representative of the sport. Might be an ok gateway but it should be dropped like a bad habit.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
So how do you guys watch F1 ? :jbhmm:
Watch all 3 days or just tune up on sunday ? I see there's some broadcast starting soon, is it any interesting to watch on saturday ?

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Watch all 3 days or just tune up on sunday ? I see there's some broadcast starting soon, is it any interesting to watch on saturday ?
Qualifications are today, start in 1 hour, so you should watch that and the race on Sunday.

But since it's start of the season I also watched practices for this race, but usually you don't get much from them because teams turn down their engines and run different fuel so it's kind of pointless.

Also this season they will again have 3 sprint races (Imola, Austria and Brazil) on Saturdays.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
All 3 days, normally as much as I can catch without interfering with sleep too much. Broadcast on one screen, on boards on another. If you're not entrenched in the sport, qualifying on Saturday and the race is about all you need.

LiveFromLondon

Superstar
Daps
:gucci:Surely Merc have to be sand bagging, they spent time developing this car for damn near 2 years.